LF Tamiya M 60 A1/A3's & Bradley M2/3's
M-60-A3
Visit this Community
Ohio, United States
entire network: 808 Posts
KitMaker Network: 326 Posts
Posted: Sunday, May 04, 2008 - 04:28 AM UTC
Hello All,
Have the following kits for trade within the U.S. only. They are complete unless otherwise noted***. I'm in Ohio at zip 43070. Each pays shipping for the kits they are trading (sending). I prefer to ship priority with delivery confirmation, but that is negotiable. Prefer items traded to be complete and unstarted, but if you have something started you want to trade let me know.
If interested, please reply by e-mail. My e-mail address is [email protected].

Here are the kits I have for trade;

HELLER
SHERMAN M4A3 #81161*** (x's 2)
These kits are suppossed to be 76MM but the 76MM parts are missing. The kit tracks are missing also.They do have a complete turret/gun assembly for 75MM (which were included in the kits but labled as not used). Also included are two pair of vinyl tracks. Each kit has a set of the Italeri rubber block type with one kit having a set of rubber chevron with extended end connectors (manufacturer unknown) and the other has a set of rubber chevron (manufacturer unknown). This is a re-box of the Italeri M4A3. The kit boxes are missing, but will be sent in other kit boxes

ITALERI
M 60 Blazer # 6391
This has 2 parts missing (labled not used) and one track link missing and one broken. There is another set of tracks (link and length) same as the kit set. These have been painted. There are also extra parts from other M 60 kits, barrels and odds and ends ( search light parts, air filters, some Blazer armor, one U.S. cupola.
This is a re-box of the Esci kit.

TAMIYA
Panzer IV Ausf. H #MM-154A
Box open, parts sealed, kit is complete.

T-62A #MM-208A
Kit is factory sealed

I will trade one for one for the following,

Tamiya
Bradley M2/3 #35131/35132
M 60 A3 # 35140
M 60 A1 # 35157
I will answer all e-mails/messages. If you send an e-mail and do not hear from me within 24 hours , please contact me on the board. I've had some trouble with receiving e-mails at times.
Thanks for taking time to have a look.
Joe

_GOTOTOP