_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
AMPS Images posted
Chilihead
Visit this Community
Missouri, United States
entire network: 626 Posts
KitMaker Network: 123 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, April 16, 2008 - 12:12 PM UTC
http://www.network54.com/Forum/526495/message/1208386703/AMPS+Images+set+number+one+of+ten%2C+Sound+off%21

Hello Guys! I had a great time at the show hanging with you'all. I would like to thank the EX-Mastercon clan for giving me a hand at photography and spending their hard earned bucks at NWM's vending table. To Dave Schwarze,Manny R., Dave Manter,Charlie Pritchett, Matt Deck and Brock you guys ROCK!

Steven Milstone-Turner I have many images to post so get a grip! LOL! You have become a fantastic modeler, Keep up the good work.

NWM had a better showing at this show than any previous showing from any of my last ventures!!!!!!!! Rock Baby Rock!!!!!!!!!!

NWM would like to thank all of you who supported our showing and for those of you that missed out on some of the new releases feel free to contact me and we will see what I can do about facilitating your needs(Bob Kita).
Let's not forget about those Chicago boys! the CUBS still SUCK! LOL! you guy's are the best and thanks for the Gyro Ron D.

Steve Hovan,You Rock as well!

Sound OFF! Let me know if any of these model are yours.

Thanks
Mrosko as in Mrosko-con 08!

P.S. Roy you and Sean and Charvat did a bang up job on this years show! Kudos to you!
 _GOTOTOP