_GOTOBOTTOM
Photography
Questions about shooting your models and dioramas? Ask here.
how to get photos to Armorama
toolman
Visit this Community
United States
entire network: 46 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Friday, April 11, 2008 - 04:05 AM UTC
I have several good dioramas i want to display on this site. Cant seem to figure out how to get it done. Any help will be appreciated.

Chris
AJLaFleche
Visit this Community
Massachusetts, United States
entire network: 8,074 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,574 Posts
Posted: Friday, April 11, 2008 - 04:36 AM UTC
You can open an account at photobucket and follow the directions to load your pictures there or upload them to armorama directly through the "my account button". Once they are hosted at photobucket, go to your account and click on the box labeled "IMG code" the code will be copuied to your clipboard. Paste this in a thread. That's it.
There is a similar code in the armorama albums, but at one point there was some extra code.
You can also right click on any image (almost) on the web and choose "prperties" then copy the URL address in the next box. Then click on the img button below a reply box and replace http://put.url.here/image.file with what you just copied.
docdios
Visit this Community
England - West Midlands, United Kingdom
entire network: 1,998 Posts
KitMaker Network: 257 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 - 10:12 AM UTC

Quoted Text

I have several good dioramas i want to display on this site. Cant seem to figure out how to get it done. Any help will be appreciated.

Chris

Hi Chris

As one of the diorama editors you can zip them up and send them to me at [email protected] and let me view them with the option of adding them to the site as On Displays. Ideally I need 10 to 12 pictures for each diorama to create a good OD. It can be done with less but the more there is the better it is for us to showcase your work.

Don't worry about the size (the bigger the better) as we will resize for the site anyway.

I look forward to seeing your work,

cheers

Keith Forsyth
Visit this Community
England - East Anglia, United Kingdom
entire network: 257 Posts
KitMaker Network: 49 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, April 23, 2008 - 09:34 AM UTC
Hi Keith
dose that go fore afv as well as i have tried but had no luck.
yours cyril
docdios
Visit this Community
England - West Midlands, United Kingdom
entire network: 1,998 Posts
KitMaker Network: 257 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, April 23, 2008 - 03:18 PM UTC
Hi Cyril

feel free to send me any pictures you wish to submit as OD's, if I don't do them I will pass them on to another of the Editors

cheers

Keith Forsyth
desertfox42
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 173 Posts
KitMaker Network: 25 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, May 20, 2008 - 11:37 AM UTC
One word solution:

"PHOTOBUCKET PRO"

Best way to go. I started using it a year ago for the built models I sold on ebay. You will need to just bump around the site to figure it out on your own. It is really a thing you just have to do to "get it".

One thing good about Photobucket is that they have the "Bulk Uploader" which cuts upload/download time to about one tenth of what it used to be.
 _GOTOTOP