_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
Which Verlinden Book?
FNG
Visit this Community
Louisiana, United States
entire network: 92 Posts
KitMaker Network: 25 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, March 26, 2008 - 07:21 PM UTC
Thinking about buying a couple of the Verlinden Books. Any suggestions ? Do one or two stand out from the rest? Thanks, J.C.
slodder
Visit this Community
North Carolina, United States
entire network: 11,718 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,584 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, March 26, 2008 - 10:11 PM UTC
I would focus on the cover and get the one that strikes your interest the best. They are all of the same quality and detail that (for me) it comes down to subject matter.
HARV
Visit this Community
Wyoming, United States
entire network: 3,098 Posts
KitMaker Network: 899 Posts
Posted: Thursday, March 27, 2008 - 12:43 AM UTC
I have #1 and #4 and have referred back to them several times.

HARV
FNG
Visit this Community
Louisiana, United States
entire network: 92 Posts
KitMaker Network: 25 Posts
Posted: Thursday, March 27, 2008 - 07:20 AM UTC
Thanks, I'll search online and continue to read the descriptions of each volume. Thanks Again, J.C.
brockolee
Visit this Community
Virginia, United States
entire network: 35 Posts
KitMaker Network: 14 Posts
Posted: Thursday, October 02, 2008 - 09:51 AM UTC
yes sir,here are three V.P.#1963 build dioramas vol.8,#1816 build military vehicles vol.3,#1707 build dioramas vol.3 may i sugguest something better, squadron/signal publications Applied modeling and others are by the same failed to mention that most V.P.BOOKS are just pic's and there are much better improved builds and steps to get better results Franco Verlinden was good for the 1970's,1980's but now there is so much better builders out there now like MIG Productions check it out books ,kits and etc.... but i must remember who all stated it all for me and iam most greatful thanks Sheppard Paine,Bob Letterman,and of course Franco V. Brock of the Commonwealth of Virginia if not the worst or one of the worst run states in the americas thank GOD for having a hobby my escape-----
 _GOTOTOP