Militaria Forum
For discussions on a range of topics like reenacting, vehicle restoration, and collecting.
Barcelona trip
frank01
Visit this Community
England - North West, United Kingdom
entire network: 195 Posts
KitMaker Network: 8 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, March 26, 2008 - 05:45 AM UTC
Im having a week in Barcelona,
anyone know of any model shops and musems in the area, able to travel.
dropshot
Visit this Community
Provincia de Pontevedra, Spain / Espaņa
entire network: 300 Posts
KitMaker Network: 80 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, March 26, 2008 - 10:55 PM UTC
You lucky sod Frank! For a start there´s Jordi Rubio that have got a very interesting website which I think have an english translation button. They do militaria as well as tons! of good model material so take a look at it before you travel. I´ll take a look at some magazines I´ve got in Spanish for adverts. You started the post here on militaria forum so is that all you want or would you like a few model shop locations as well? The zoo is worth a visit, the metro is relatively safe& cheap but AVOID THE SIDESTREETS OFF THE RAVAL!! ,never take a map out in a public place but that´s a simple rule to follow in any city. Montjuich is worth seeing for the view & if you have a head for heights the cable car ride is pretty impressive. Have a great time & if there´s anything else you want to know post me a personal message because the flashing yellow envelope in the top right corner is the only sure way I´ll find it.