Spare Parts
For non-modeling topics and those without a home elsewhere.
DSB is so cool
SS-74
Visit this Community
Vatican City
entire network: 3,271 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Saturday, April 26, 2003 - 01:06 AM UTC
It had been a while since I last posted something sentimental, so I think I post something again, as you all know I am a very devoted, religious, and kind person..... An angel really.

I was just walking in the street today, and this had occured to me DSB is so cool, we have army dudes, marines, navy pigs, we have business type, professionals, cops, rig drivers, students, pigs from 13 to very old dudes (You know who I am talking about here)

We all really enjoy the fun and not so serious side of modelling, just come to the chat, if you never been there, you would fall in love. We are really band of bacons......

And above all, as you all know my english ain't so hot, I had learned so many new words whilst talking to da pigs. eg/

solly
ROR
RMAO
flied chickey lice,
etc
etc

You pigs are the best, and to quote my good friend Jackey Chan "This expelience is, pliceless"!!!!!

Thanks for being a pig, and providing so much fun!!!!!
WeWillHold
Visit this Community
Wisconsin, United States
entire network: 2,314 Posts
KitMaker Network: 185 Posts
Posted: Saturday, April 26, 2003 - 03:11 AM UTC
You've got me bawling like a baby, ya bum!!!! I agree that it would be great to see more of the pigs in the chat as its fun keeping tabs on what's going on in with our brother pig's lives.

Such as:

Dave Tong aka Da Hong Kong Connection's Love Life-- (I'm keeping notes and plan to write an erotic novel someday based on his "adventures") --it will sell millions.

Del's bird---he attacks anything painted in OD, (but doodoo's on anything German).

Cliff aka Brother Roo's adventures Down Under---the Crocodile Hunter has got nothing on this guy :-)

Oberst's gardening skill's--this dude knows cash cropping better than anyone.

TankCarl's Karl---The Moser is in process, but Carl still has 1,213,412 rivets to put on before its done.

Selrach's wrestling adventures. "El Diablo Von Selster Somthing Something" and his "Other Half" are negotiating with Vince McMahon's WWE for a lucrative world tour contract as we speak. (Mrs. El Diablo says he looks like "dynamite" in those tights by the way)

Modelnut 4's Las Vegas adventures---Between you and me, I think he owns 13% of the Riviera. (a Wiseguy maybe????)

TwistedFate aka"Da Slimer Dude" --We are trying to break down Tim's constant refusal to ever post a comment in Rivet Review on the stuff we build.

Penny, 96, Brother Abram's, Zodster, Head Hog, AW, Andy, BSP, Sow1, "Da Faustmeister"---all great people and fellow pigs.

So as Dave mentioned above, come join us in the chat ---we want to meet the rest of the Pigs and share the fun.

Cya
Steve

ps: Sushi, Jeepster---where are you guys????

Tanks46
Visit this Community
New Jersey, United States
entire network: 113 Posts
Posted: Saturday, April 26, 2003 - 07:26 AM UTC
Hello fellow members of the sty. I have been lurking on the site in and out very quickly for the last couple of weeks. However, I couldn't agree with Dave more. The comradierie and jocularity displayed by all my fellow pigs is both hilarious and strangely comforting. I know if my but is dragging I can always get a good laugh and model commentary at the same time on the "Chat" particularly from the circle of the sty! #:-) I just wish I could participate more than I have...but my health is I all screwed up at the moment. I hope Jackhammer is ok. I found the display of concern and comradeship by all of you for him formidable. It is a good reason in itself to hang out with everyone on this site.

Quoted Text

Our bombs are smarter than the average high school student. At least they can find Kuwait.

Butch Cassidy
Pig #3 Head Armorer
DSB
TankCarl
Visit this Community
Rhode Island, United States
entire network: 3,581 Posts
KitMaker Network: 678 Posts
Posted: Saturday, April 26, 2003 - 07:27 AM UTC
Thanx for goading orthers to chat with us.Uh,I put in 5 more rivets,Karl could be done shortly. And of course,we must remember # 26,beff and Blocorii
Posted: Saturday, April 26, 2003 - 04:02 PM UTC
to all my piggies,
when i read things like this, i am so glad that i suggested to Dave that we start this little group of people who love model building and who do not take themselves to seriously.

i do have to give Dave the biggest thanks and all my heartfelt friendship for his help in keeping our wallow organized.

and to our Honorary Pig, Jim Starkweather much gratitude for our own forum

SIEG OINK and much silliness!

Chris the teary-eyed swine (sniff, sniff)
modelnut4
Visit this Community
United States
entire network: 117 Posts
Posted: Saturday, April 26, 2003 - 04:49 PM UTC
Dave, you big sentimentalist you.

Contrary to popular belief, although I have probably dropped enough money to buy a percentage in something a whole lot better than the tacky old Riveiera, mostly five quarters at a time, I work a fun filled 8 hour day five days a week. Lawyers?? where, I tend to believe what the honorable Mr Wm. Shakespeare had to say about the general practice of law followers. And watch that old stuff there sonny, We'll just have to see how you fare with a 72 hour day. hehehehehe

See ya' out in the cyber-world, Pigs rule all the rest just drool.
chip250
Visit this Community
Wisconsin, United States
entire network: 1,864 Posts
KitMaker Network: 606 Posts
Posted: Saturday, April 26, 2003 - 04:53 PM UTC
Hey, I am a high school student and I can find Kuwait, I can even find my way to Samaletta, Greenland, I have relation that live there!

~Chip #:-) :-) :-) :-)
blaster76
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 8,985 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,270 Posts
Posted: Monday, April 28, 2003 - 07:30 PM UTC
I'm still searching for fluvians and wondering what the wolves are doing
Desert-Fox
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
entire network: 652 Posts
Posted: Monday, April 28, 2003 - 10:44 PM UTC
As the rest of the world suffers with wars, plagues and the like, it is good to know that your voice will be heard amongst the ether that is the internet.
I extend the pinkish trotter to all here and elsewhere that are just too hesitant about joining DSB. Go on take a chance....join in the fun lol
Damn...I got to shave my back, these bristles are really annoying. OINK
Jeepney
Visit this Community
Philippines
entire network: 1,538 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 29, 2003 - 03:02 PM UTC
I'm a Lurker but it's not because I want to. I just changed jobs and the sysads are taking their own sweet time setting up my internet connection! Darn these government lackeys. Hope I don't change into something like them after a few years here #:-)

I've not been in the chat room for a very very wery wery long time. I miss the mudslinging and the gassing that goes on there everyday. When my finances are in the black ( I hope before the year ends ) I'll get myself a good old PC and chat the blues away. 'Til then I'll have to be content with the good ole Armorama chat.

I've met a lot of pigs and I've made a lot of friends in the Sty. My thanks to Lord Pakish and his Royal Knuckle for gathering all pigs together. Kudos to Davidus Arwenismineus for the hard work he put into this. A truckload of beer to Honorary Pig and Overlord Jim because without him, we pigs wouldn't have a home.

Oinkies!!!
Posted: Wednesday, April 30, 2003 - 04:05 AM UTC
all the piggies make this the best conspiratorial subvervise(hehehehehe) cabal on the net.

much Squeals, Oink and Silliness

Chris Fattest Hog in the Sty