_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
Is there an aircraft discussion forum?
Metal_blast
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
entire network: 199 Posts
KitMaker Network: 10 Posts
Posted: Monday, March 17, 2008 - 09:32 AM UTC
Hey,

As the topic title asks, is there an aircraft discussion forum? I looked through all the forums on this site, and there isn't one dedicated to aircrafts; primarily speaking of couse, military aircrafts. I thought there was one a while back, was it moved somewhere, or maybe I'm just dreaming it

If there is an aircraft forum can someone please direct me to it, because I can't seem to locate it.

In retrospect, I know this website 'armorama' primarily deals with armor subjects, hence the name, but I swear it had an aircraft and ship forum before... hmmm

Well, if anyone knows of a similar forum like armorama for aircrafts I'd appreciate it if someone could direct me to it.

Thanks
grayghost666
entire network: 2,458 Posts
KitMaker Network: 163 Posts
Posted: Monday, March 17, 2008 - 09:44 AM UTC
hello Alexander,
the Aircraft forum is called Aeroscale.if you look at the top of the site screen you will see 5 tabs.Aeroscale,Armorama,Historicus Forma,Model Geek, and Model Shipwrights.just click on the Aeroscale and there is the Aircraft Forum.
you can also just do www,aeroscale.com.
hopes this helps and welcome to the site.
cheers,
Bruce
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
entire network: 12,571 Posts
KitMaker Network: 4,397 Posts
Posted: Monday, March 17, 2008 - 04:47 PM UTC
Also if you are using Armorama you can click on the links title "Latest Posts" (top right and on the homepage) and you will see all the posts and forums in one place.

Cheers,
Jim
 _GOTOTOP