Decalcomaniacs! new releases
zululand66
Visit this Community
New Jersey, United States
entire network: 233 Posts
KitMaker Network: 16 Posts
Posted: Saturday, February 23, 2008 - 06:02 PM UTC
Hi All,
I hope everyone is well and those of you in the northern hemisphere are having a rewarding time at the modeling bench. Those of you south of the equator, I hope the summer isn’t too hot. That being said, Decalcomaniacs! has two new releases to share: DM-045 New Zealand AFV’s and DM-046 Stuarts Around the World, Again.
DM-045 New Zealand AFV’s, cover NZ vehicles from World War Two and encompasses units with some form of vehicular transport. Tanks, APC’s, softskins and other vehicles are covered from armored, infantry, HQ and artillery. All divisional symbols are included as well as arm-of-service flashes and unit codes. Geometric tactical markings and license plates are included, too. Of course, instructions are provided in order to make sense of it all. This set will sell for US$12.
DM-046 Stuarts Around the World, Again, is primarily aimed at the new AFV Club M5A1 kit, but will work on the Tamiya kit and Formations conversion. Of the 7 vehicles depicted, 5 are for M5A1’s (four American and one Free French) and 2 are for M3 series tanks (1 Indian M3A1 and 1 Canadian M3). This set will sell for US$12.
I’ve given some thought to exactly how to market these new sets in order to make a bigger “splash.” So, I’m shamelessly stealing from the music industry: an early-bird discount. Here’s how it works: for the next 7 days, the sheets will be on the E-bay store for US$10. After that, the price goes up to the usual US$12. Shipping will be the same, however.
So, there you have it: the new releases from Decalcomaniacs! Happy modeling and I look forward to doing business with you soon!
Regards,
Georg Eyerman
Decalcomaniacs!
Decalcomaniacs!

Grumpyoldman
Staff MemberConsigliere
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 15,338 Posts
KitMaker Network: 5,072 Posts
Posted: Saturday, February 23, 2008 - 11:50 PM UTC
OK, Mr. Eyerman
I just placed an order with you.
Now since I live 30 miles away, I really don't need the super duper priority mail,as plain old first class will get here in the same amount of time. But slap insurance on it.

Lets see, Parsippany to Garwood...... Hmmmmm now Garwood sounds familiar, don't a bunch of strange modelers hang out there.
Of course I could really be cheap, and tell you I'll pick them up at the show.
 _GOTOTOP