_GOTOBOTTOM
Network Talk
For discussions about network-wide site topics, announcments, etc.
password trouble?
drabslab
Visit this Community
European Union
entire network: 2,186 Posts
KitMaker Network: 263 Posts
Posted: Sunday, February 17, 2008 - 01:41 AM UTC
It would be a huge improvement if one username-password would be sufficient for the whole network.

I am on aeroscale and the other sites regularly and there it works without many troubles. Although sometimes i have to type my username password several times in an evening when going from e.g. aeroscale to modelgeek.

I occasionally use the photo galleries, each time I have troubles logging in.

This evening i tried to login in the support centre (i did this once before to submit an article) to submit a feature and I could not get it to work. I don't know if i am registered in that part of the site with another username, or password, or whether I have missed a message saying that it has changed...

Maybe it is only my supreme clumsyness but that support thing seems way to complicated for an occasional user who only wants to upload a feature every 6 months or so
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
entire network: 12,571 Posts
KitMaker Network: 4,397 Posts
Posted: Monday, February 18, 2008 - 01:53 AM UTC

Quoted Text

It would be a huge improvement if one username-password would be sufficient for the whole network.

Err... it is.

Sorry if that wasn't clear on the member signup page. I thought I had done a pretty good job with that.

Also if you login on a *.kitmaker.net domain you are logged in for all sites using that domain (which if you are on www.kitmaker.net all the tab links will point to those domains).

Thanks,
Jim
 _GOTOTOP