_GOTOBOTTOM
User Support
Having a problem with the site? Post it here.
"ENLIST" icon not appearing.
HARV
Visit this Community
Wyoming, United States
entire network: 3,098 Posts
KitMaker Network: 899 Posts
Posted: Friday, February 01, 2008 - 08:20 AM UTC
I have tried to enlist in the Build-A-Tool II campaign, however the ENLIST icon does not appear. I have tried everything that I can think of and nothing seems to work. I can go to any of the other campaigns and enlist in them with no problem. This is the only one that is giving me trouble.

I was just wondering if anyone else is having this problem.

Thanks,

HARV
HARV
Visit this Community
Wyoming, United States
Posted: Friday, February 08, 2008 - 01:55 AM UTC
Anyone.

HARV
markm
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 1,757 Posts
KitMaker Network: 590 Posts
Posted: Friday, February 08, 2008 - 05:58 AM UTC
Randy.......Its plain weird. Whe I go to the page the button is right there. I have no idea why it wont show for you. You are absolutely certain that you are on the one for 2 and not the first one?
HARV
Visit this Community
Wyoming, United States
Posted: Saturday, February 09, 2008 - 04:17 AM UTC
Positive. I have gone to the link that is in the forum on Armorama as well as the one at Modelgeek. I have gone to the campaigns section on Modelgeek as well and have tried it there with no luck. It is weird, but I guess that is just my luck. That is the only campaign that it happens with. I can go to all of the others and the button icon is right there. So I am stumped. I still plan on taking part in the campaign with the hope that I will be able to enlist before it is over.

Thanks,

HARV
markm
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 1,757 Posts
KitMaker Network: 590 Posts
Posted: Saturday, February 09, 2008 - 06:17 AM UTC
Get ahold of Matt, should not be a problem considering the circumstances.
Good luck
HARV
Visit this Community
Wyoming, United States
Posted: Friday, February 15, 2008 - 04:02 AM UTC

Quoted Text

I have tried to enlist in the Build-A-Tool II campaign, however the ENLIST icon does not appear. I have tried everything that I can think of and nothing seems to work. I can go to any of the other campaigns and enlist in them with no problem.

I figured it out. I got to looking and noticed that when I went to the other sites such as ModelGeek and Historicus Forma, that the ENLIST buttons were not showing up for me on any of their campaigns. The only ones that were showing up were the ones on Armorama. So I logged into ModelGeek and behold, the button appeared. So that was the problem all along.

Anyway now that I have solved the problem that has been driving me nuts, I am all ready to build some tools.

Thanks to everyone that has helped me with my confusion.

HARV
matt
Staff MemberCampaigns Administrator
Visit this Community
New York, United States
entire network: 5,957 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,626 Posts
Posted: Friday, February 15, 2008 - 07:06 AM UTC
Sheesh............. the one think I didn't think of........................... man.............
 _GOTOTOP