_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General: Advice on...
Need some general advice? Place it here.
Help Needed with LuckyModel
Hawkeye
Visit this Community
Wales, United Kingdom
entire network: 701 Posts
KitMaker Network: 58 Posts
Posted: Monday, January 28, 2008 - 07:59 AM UTC
Hi guys,

in the last week i have sent several e-mails to LuckyModel trying to find out where a missing order is. However i have heard nothing back from them, which is unusual to say the least as they normally reply in 24-48 hours. Has anyone here been in touch with them in the past ten days?

If not does anyone have any idea why i am not getting a reply or what further course of action i can take to solve this matter?

Regards

Eth
exer
Visit this Community
Dublin, Ireland
entire network: 6,048 Posts
KitMaker Network: 845 Posts
Posted: Monday, January 28, 2008 - 08:12 AM UTC
No doubt Raymond from Luckymodel will see this thread as he reads the forum but you could try using the my request form by going into your account on their website. It seems to work better than email sometimes.
Luckymodel are good people
Hawkeye
Visit this Community
Wales, United Kingdom
Posted: Monday, January 28, 2008 - 08:21 AM UTC
Thanks for that Pat, and i agree with you on LuckyModel they are a very good company and up until now i have not had any issues contacting them.

Regards from the Swamp

Eth
the_cadre
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
entire network: 75 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Monday, January 28, 2008 - 09:23 AM UTC
I've had 2 orders delivered from Lucky Models since the new year and also had contact via e-mail in the last week, so as far as I know, all is well.
I must say that I'm very pleased with their service in every respect.

Hope all goes well with your enquiries Eth...

All the best..Roy.
DT61
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
entire network: 1,226 Posts
KitMaker Network: 399 Posts
Posted: Monday, January 28, 2008 - 09:33 AM UTC
I have dealt with them many,many times and their service is always great. Use the "my request" function to contact them, its the best way and include your order number.

Darryl
Ray28
Visit this Community
Hong Kong S.A.R. / 繁體
entire network: 209 Posts
KitMaker Network: 63 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, January 29, 2008 - 04:49 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Hi guys,

in the last week i have sent several e-mails to LuckyModel trying to find out where a missing order is. However i have heard nothing back from them, which is unusual to say the least as they normally reply in 24-48 hours. Has anyone here been in touch with them in the past ten days?

If not does anyone have any idea why i am not getting a reply or what further course of action i can take to solve this matter?

Regards

Eth

Dear Eth,

You can drop me an email to [email protected] or you can put the message in the My Request in My account.

A lot of reply has been blocked by ISP SPAM filter which make many customers that we won't reply. Getting in the My Request make save for us to track down the whole situation.

Regards
Raymond
Hawkeye
Visit this Community
Wales, United Kingdom
Posted: Tuesday, January 29, 2008 - 07:32 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Dear Eth,

You can drop me an email to [email protected] or you can put the message in the My Request in My account.

A lot of reply has been blocked by ISP SPAM filter which make many customers that we won't reply. Getting in the My Request make save for us to track down the whole situation.

Regards
Raymond

Hi Raymond,

i did try sending a couple of e-mails to that address, obviously the spam filter was working overtime on them. I have used the "My Request" button and had a reply today so hopefully the matter will be brought to a satisfactory conclusion soon.

Just so that no one thinks this is an attempt to "bash" LuckyModel i am more than happy with the service i have recieved in the past and i will be using them again.

Regards from the Swamp

Eth
Phil_H
Visit this Community
New South Wales, Australia
entire network: 546 Posts
KitMaker Network: 78 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, January 30, 2008 - 12:02 AM UTC
I believe that what Raymond means is that your email provider may be blocking LuckyModel's replies.

This is more of an issue if you are using a "free" email service such as Hotmail or Yahoo, where some emails are either rejected outright as spam or are routed to your "junk mail" folder.

This may give the impression that they did not reply to your enquiries.

Hawkeye
Visit this Community
Wales, United Kingdom
Posted: Thursday, January 31, 2008 - 05:58 AM UTC

Quoted Text

I believe that what Raymond means is that your email provider may be blocking LuckyModel's replies.

This is more of an issue if you are using a "free" email service such as Hotmail or Yahoo, where some emails are either rejected outright as spam or are routed to your "junk mail" folder.

No my e-mail provider is not doing that and i always check my spam folder just in case something of that nature is happening before i post on a public board

Regards from the Swamp

Eth
Ray28
Visit this Community
Hong Kong S.A.R. / 繁體
Posted: Thursday, January 31, 2008 - 06:18 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Quoted Text

No my e-mail provider is not doing that and i always check my spam folder just in case something of that nature is happening before i post on a public board

Regards from the Swamp

Eth

Dear Eth,

I have checked our email server log and discover some email server reject our mail sending request. I will check with ISP to figure out what happens. Therefore, the message even does not arrive your mail box or going to the SPAM filter.

Raymond
Hawkeye
Visit this Community
Wales, United Kingdom
Posted: Thursday, January 31, 2008 - 07:15 AM UTC
Thanks Raymond, any idea when the matter of the missing package will be solved?

Regards from the Swamp

Eth
Ray28
Visit this Community
Hong Kong S.A.R. / 繁體
Posted: Thursday, January 31, 2008 - 07:23 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Thanks Raymond, any idea when the matter of the missing package will be solved?

Regards from the Swamp

Eth

Dear Eth,

I believe the backlog of X'mas package make the delay, I have replied you in the my request log.

Raymond
Hawkeye
Visit this Community
Wales, United Kingdom
Posted: Friday, February 01, 2008 - 07:08 AM UTC
This issue is now sorted, thanks to all who helped.

It seems the Royal Mail decided to screw around with the delivery,which is becoming more and more common in my experience*sighs*

Regards from the Swamp

Eth
 _GOTOTOP