_GOTOBOTTOM
 Community Forum: Filipino Modelers Phorum
Want to meet up with modelers in your country or region? This is the place.
HELP! revell easykit series
geshpenst
Visit this Community
Philippines
entire network: 4 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Thursday, January 24, 2008 - 04:39 PM UTC
hi, i'm new at this forum. been collecting models for about 4 years now, just recently switched to the military aircraft genre. i'm an avid fan of the 1:100 scale(due to my previous background), found out that only tamiya is readily available sa philippines. found out that revell has that scale in their easykit series. i have two questions:

1. where can i buy revell easykit series(especially f/a-18f and the kamov hokum)? i've already tried stc and lil's, no luck.

2. (if it is really unavailable here) how does one order online without a credit card?

pls help. thanks.
shonen_red
Visit this Community
Metro Manila, Philippines
entire network: 5,762 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,610 Posts
Posted: Sunday, January 27, 2008 - 12:08 AM UTC
Hi! I don't think there's 1/100's a popular subject. Have you visited JMN at Harrison's plaza? They have extensive line of Revell kits. Might be worth looking at.

As for ordering online, paypal is the only way I guess.
geshpenst
Visit this Community
Philippines
entire network: 4 Posts
Posted: Monday, February 04, 2008 - 04:20 PM UTC
thanks, i'll try it.
steelskin
Visit this Community
Luzon, Philippines
entire network: 180 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 - 09:30 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Hi! I don't think there's 1/100's a popular subject. Have you visited JMN at Harrison's plaza? They have extensive line of Revell kits. Might be worth looking at.

As for ordering online, paypal is the only way I guess.

and since you're going to JMN (2nd floor), try mo na rin sa kanila kung pwede mo i-order sa kanila yung hinahanap mo (assuming wala sila nun). marami nang nagsabi that JMN offers this service. you can tell them what you're looking for, and sila na ang magpo-procure tapos ipi-pick up mo na lang sa kanila. may konting patong lang yata sa price, which is totally understandable

haven't tried this pero this might be much less of hassle than ordering online and getting anxiety attacks about when your order will actually arrive. good luck!
 _GOTOTOP