_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Hello Everyone
Smutley
Visit this Community
England - East Anglia, United Kingdom
entire network: 2 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Friday, January 18, 2008 - 10:43 PM UTC
Finally decided that after a few years out of the game I need something to keep me occupied during these long cold winter nights.
My name is Simon and as far as kits go I'll build anything that takes my fancy. I'm more into aircraft now, thanks to my interest in flightsim and anything that involves taking to the air.
Looking forward to browsing the forums.

Regards

Simon
exer
Visit this Community
Dublin, Ireland
entire network: 6,048 Posts
KitMaker Network: 845 Posts
Posted: Friday, January 18, 2008 - 11:47 PM UTC
Welcome, I don't build wingy things myself but there's no accounting for taste
Have a good luck around and I'm sure the guys on aeroscale will give excellent advice on any kits that catch your eye.
CaptainA
Visit this Community
Indiana, United States
entire network: 3,117 Posts
KitMaker Network: 204 Posts
Posted: Friday, February 08, 2008 - 01:23 AM UTC
Welcome to our wonderful site.

Feel free to ask questions whenever you feel the need. These sites are full of experts that will make a lot of effort to ensure your questions are answered correctly.

I highly reccomend checking out the ongoing campaigns. Participation in the campaigns has really helped my meager skills by forcing me to try things I would not have done otherwise.

Reading the forums will alow you to find many new techniques and procedures that will amaze your friends. Also, the kit reviews will probably help you when choosing kits. I almost always check for reviews before ploping down my hard earned retirement $$$s.

Again, Welcome. And happy modeling.
Removed by original poster on 05/06/09 - 09:39:00 (GMT).
 _GOTOTOP