_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Aye-aye Captain
dboggs107
Visit this Community
Alabama, United States
entire network: 2 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, January 09, 2008 - 05:17 AM UTC
Just a quick hello. Been modeling for a while and stopped, then started, then stopped and then started again. It must be in my blood....little 1/35th dudes running around waiting to get out and play. Enjoyed every minute, hour, day, month and sometimes years. Thanks for the site. Looks good, will look around some more next time. Have a great little New Year!!!
GeorgePapa
Visit this Community
Akhaia, Greece / Ελλάδα
entire network: 71 Posts
KitMaker Network: 62 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, January 09, 2008 - 09:48 AM UTC
Welcome from Greece Don and may you enjoy a happy new year.

George
CaptainA
Visit this Community
Indiana, United States
entire network: 3,117 Posts
KitMaker Network: 204 Posts
Posted: Friday, February 08, 2008 - 01:20 AM UTC
Welcome to our wonderful site.

Feel free to ask questions whenever you feel the need. These sites are full of experts that will make a lot of effort to ensure your questions are answered correctly.

I highly reccomend checking out the ongoing campaigns. Participation in the campaigns has really helped my meager skills by forcing me to try things I would not have done otherwise.

Reading the forums will alow you to find many new techniques and procedures that will amaze your friends. Also, the kit reviews will probably help you when choosing kits. I almost always check for reviews before ploping down my hard earned retirement $$$s.

Again, Welcome. And happy modeling.
Removed by original poster on 05/06/09 - 09:39:21 (GMT).
 _GOTOTOP