_GOTOBOTTOM
Tools & Supplies
Discussions on the latest and greatest tools, glues, and gadgets.
Hosted by Matt Leese
aftermarket provider
ejclide
Visit this Community
Ohio, United States
entire network: 150 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Thursday, January 03, 2008 - 09:27 AM UTC
I'm looking for a website or something of the sort with a lot of aftermarket parts. optimally I would like to find something where I can just plug in my model and see everything they've got for it, but I know that's not likely. It's just been so long since I've really been in the modeling world that I don't know where to get the stuff i need in the aftermarket. thanks for any help guys!
TacFireGuru
Visit this Community
Colorado, United States
entire network: 3,770 Posts
KitMaker Network: 747 Posts
Posted: Thursday, January 03, 2008 - 10:08 AM UTC
Eric,

There are a bunch out there, but I use www.greatmodels.com to see what's out there...they have a good selection, but certainly not everything. Use their search function and plug in your model and it'll list things related...in all scales. You'll just need to look through it all. If you're looking for AM for a Tiger, put as much information in the search as you can....Tiger VI (P) for instance....it'll pop up with some stuff....in this case, shields, kits, and PE.

HTH,

Mike
slodder
Visit this Community
North Carolina, United States
entire network: 11,718 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,584 Posts
Posted: Thursday, January 03, 2008 - 10:53 AM UTC
Great Models is really nice for that and it's right at the top of every Kitmaker page

also you can drill down into one of the kits you may be interested in and if there are related PE or AM kits for it they will be listed on the 'item page'
 _GOTOTOP