TV, Movies, and Games
Talk about TV, Movies, Gaming or anything entertainment related.
Rambo IX, the worst movie ever?
User_789
Visit this Community
Sweden
entire network: 476 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Saturday, April 12, 2003 - 01:04 AM UTC
Hi guys!

I have seen this movie for a long time ago... and now it comes up again, tonight here in Sweden. I can establish that this is the worst movie I ever have seen!

By the way, didn't he blow up a Apache with a sort of knife in that movie? :-)
Grasshopp12
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
entire network: 757 Posts
KitMaker Network: 205 Posts
Posted: Saturday, April 12, 2003 - 01:21 AM UTC
I'd argue that the Delta Force series of movies were worse. Even poorly trained troops can hit a stationary jeep at about 30 feet with an RPG...let alone the 40 or so they fired at it, and of course they all missed.
Sabot
entire network: 12,596 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,557 Posts
Posted: Saturday, April 12, 2003 - 02:01 AM UTC
"Rangers" with Corbin Bernsen is the worst military movie ever. Rambo (I,II,III, etc.) or even Chuck Norris' Delta Force are preferable to this movie. I'd mail the DVD to anyone, but it is not worth the price of postage.
Plasticbattle
Visit this Community
Donegal, Ireland
entire network: 9,763 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,351 Posts
Posted: Saturday, April 12, 2003 - 02:24 AM UTC
Depends on what you are looking for I suppose. If you want accurate reference I would agree. Rambo I was a good movie though and stands the test of time. Rambo II was watchable and Rambo III was totally unbelievable as far as entertainment goes.
I bought cross of iron recently and enjoyed the film and had about 50 shots of inspiration for making dios. Same with Blackhawk down. Havent a clue how accurate any of them are though. Hard to beat Kelly´s heros. I know those tigers are not accurate but still a great movie.
Delta force were great.......... 20 years ago, but didnt stand the test of time.... the acting is terrible and have never heard of Rangers. I´ll take your word for that one sabot!
Holdfast
Staff MemberPresident
IPMS-UK KITMAKER BRANCH
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
entire network: 8,581 Posts
KitMaker Network: 963 Posts
Posted: Saturday, April 12, 2003 - 06:39 AM UTC
:-) Cross or Iron is great for authentic equipment :-)
Mal
blaster76
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 8,985 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,270 Posts
Posted: Saturday, April 12, 2003 - 10:47 AM UTC
I thought they stopped making Rambo at 3. Glad I missed the rest, as to Delta Force, I was invited to join so I take particular exception to those flics From Chuck Norris's long hair and beard to riding around on a rocket firing moto-cross bike