_GOTOBOTTOM
Network Talk
For discussions about network-wide site topics, announcments, etc.
Welcome back many new (and old) advertisers
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
entire network: 12,571 Posts
KitMaker Network: 4,397 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, December 12, 2007 - 05:01 PM UTC
I would like to welcome aboard some new advertisers to the network and Armorama. First off The Small Shop (USA) is now advertising on Armorama and they have a nice spiffy new site for people to browse. If you are in need of a specialized tool make sure to check them out.

Most notably returning is Osprey Publishing, who was one of our early advertisers back in the old days (okay only a few years ago). We are happy to see their banner again. Also back from a bit of a break is Sprue Brothers Models, also with a very nice new site.

Also a special thanks to Douglas Lee for his new banner. Remember if you buy his book via the link on that banner you are getting it direct and SIGNED by the author.

Also renewing their commitment recently are Hobby Link Japan, Dragon USA, Tasca, Nordic Edge and Accurate Armour. Our thanks to all our advertisers and supporters!

Cheers,
Jim
Tarok
Visit this Community
Victoria, Australia
entire network: 10,889 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,373 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, December 12, 2007 - 09:56 PM UTC
Thanks for lending us your support, Advertisers

I really like Osprey's banner. Very cool. But where's the historical figure? And don't say they're inside the vehicles

Rudi
Gunny
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
entire network: 6,705 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,084 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, December 12, 2007 - 10:18 PM UTC

A hearty KitMaker welcome to all of the new (and Veteran) vendor advertisers, thanks for your support of the site!!
~Mark
Grumpyoldman
Staff MemberConsigliere
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 15,338 Posts
KitMaker Network: 5,072 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, December 12, 2007 - 10:18 PM UTC
Nice to see some old friends back advertising.
Especially my friend Gordon, who has single handedly separated me from the hard earned cash many times this year. (he managed it again just today! )
I'm still and always amazed with how fast my Accurate Armour orders arrive. Even with the Christmas rush, my last order arrived in under a week.
 _GOTOTOP