_GOTOBOTTOM
Buy, Sell or Trade: Trade Only
For those looking to trade kits or items only.
DA4709 Aztek Airbrush Kit
hunterw450
Visit this Community
New York, United States
entire network: 20 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Monday, November 26, 2007 - 09:13 AM UTC
For trade is an Aztec DA4709 Airbrush Kit in Wood Case. This is the high end kit of the Aztec Series of Airbrushes. There are 6 interchangable color coded tips ranging from Fine line (tan) to Large area coverage (yellow), 4 different sizes of paint cups and a piece that allows it to be attached to a Model Master (or similar size) paint jar, there is included a tool to help clean out the inside of the Airbrush. Also included is 3 more airbrush tips still in the original packaging, and 1 extra paint cup also in original packaging. Included is the air hose that can be attached to compressed air in a can, and a hard to find special adapter that allows it to be attached to an air compressor.

This Airbrush is a great starter Airbrush as it is easy to use and can be used as a single action or a double action airbrush, it is also extremely easy to clean (just remove the nozzle and clean the nozzle, thats it!) which is a unique feature to Aztec Airbrushes.

This airbrush all together new is worth around $180.00. I am willing to trade for a lot less! You never know, your extra kits may be exactly what I'm looking for!

I am really open to all trades. Preferably 1/35 scale armor, or maybe 1/32 Aircraft. Resin kits or conversions, especially armored cars, and Diorama accessories and figures. Even 1/16 scale cars, or 1/24 or 1/25 autos or 1/32 trucks! Just let me know!
 _GOTOTOP