_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
Conditional Promotions
Ranger74
Visit this Community
Tennessee, United States
entire network: 1,290 Posts
KitMaker Network: 480 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 09, 2002 - 11:45 AM UTC
I like this army. All the way toe SGT/E-5 in only 5 days (40 posts). Do I now need to attend PLDC (Primary Leadership Development Course) by a certain date to retain this promotion?
BillyBishop
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
entire network: 347 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 09, 2002 - 06:50 PM UTC
Sounds like our Canadian Armed Forces. Of couSce when you have an army of one what else can you do? Hehe we also have one tank, one ship, one plane, etc.. and most don't work...

Sigh sometimes it's good to have the big brother across the border

Off topic rant starts here - Man there is this Canadian farmer who is refusing to pay his taxes cuz he feels we (Canada) shouldn't be helping out in Afghanistan. This just burns mah britches, he lives in a free democratic country where he is represented by a government that he was/is free to elect and if he doesn't like what their doing then vote em out next election! I mean I'll defend what he has to say as in he is free to speak his mind in a free society, but don't break the law in doing it - rant off. Oh yeah did I mention the word "free" enough?

MSW
YodaMan
Visit this Community
United States
entire network: 1,561 Posts
KitMaker Network: 485 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 09, 2002 - 08:47 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Do I now need to attend PLDC (Primary Leadership Development Course) by a certain date to retain this promotion?

No, but if you wanted to get promoted faster you could send a few models to Jim (the webmaster) :::::::::wink wink::::::::wink wink::::::::

YodaMan
Ranger74
Visit this Community
Tennessee, United States
entire network: 1,290 Posts
KitMaker Network: 480 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 09, 2002 - 09:58 PM UTC
Send models, eh? I have two AMT '58 Ford Edsels. I one them in raffle at my clubs annual show. I won a couple of other car models, but gave them to the winners of the Junior (11 yrs & younger) competition. I wasn't going to inflict the Edsels on them I even contributed one of the Edsels to the raffle and won it back. I guess I need to go to showe with Sabot, sounds like he gets to pick his raffle prizes.
E23C
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
entire network: 238 Posts
KitMaker Network: 70 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, April 10, 2002 - 11:03 AM UTC
Hey Billy Bishop,we do have more than one Tank And most of them run! :-)
 _GOTOTOP