_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General: AMPS
Topics about AMPS (Armor Model and Preservation Society).
AMPS - Boresight Author Incentive Plan - Winn
tankmodeler
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
entire network: 3,123 Posts
KitMaker Network: 330 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, November 07, 2007 - 04:49 AM UTC
Just a quick note to announce our fist Boresight Author Incentive Plan winner.

If you remember, in an effort to get more authors and more articles for Boresight, AMPS instituted an incentive plan in time for the July Issue. Each issue, one author (selected randomly by die roll) will win a brand new kit which we will mail out to him. You don't get to choose the kit, but we endevour to make it one of the more recently released kits in the $50-60 range.

I am very happy to announce that our first winner is Eric Reinert for his article "A Tale of Two HUMVEEs" in our July issue. Congratualtions, Eric! And, we've even thrown in a spiffy AMPS ball cap for good measure. Your model is in the mail and on its way to you as I write this.

We didn't announce a winner for September because there was no eligible author. The two authors in that issue are AMPS Executive members and we're not eligible for the program.

This program will remain in place for the foreseeable future, so it's just another thing to consider when deciding whether to wite an article for Boresight. The more you get printed, the more kits you could win.

Paul

Paul Roberts
Editor, Boresight
www.amps-armor.org
Grumpyoldman
Staff MemberConsigliere
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 15,338 Posts
KitMaker Network: 5,072 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, November 07, 2007 - 11:36 AM UTC
As promised Paul, I'm working on mine.
And I really don't need another kit.

I take it that the Editorial Office address in the Boresight is the address I send the CD's to?
tankmodeler
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
entire network: 3,123 Posts
KitMaker Network: 330 Posts
Posted: Monday, November 12, 2007 - 09:10 AM UTC
Yep!
 _GOTOTOP