_GOTOBOTTOM
 Community Forum: Singapore / 新加坡
Want to meet up with modelers in your country or region? This is the place.
Singapore Armed Forces
eerie
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
entire network: 1,008 Posts
KitMaker Network: 655 Posts
Posted: Sunday, October 28, 2007 - 03:10 AM UTC
Guys,
I m trying to put up a paint list or model list that can be use to customize our local armed forces kits.
To start with, does anybody have the color codes for the RSAF Skyhawk
Totenkorp
Visit this Community
Singapore / 新加坡
entire network: 47 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Thursday, November 01, 2007 - 08:56 PM UTC
Hi bro dun really know the color code but if memory doesnt fail me its a green, brown camo scheme!
zukor
Visit this Community
Singapore / 新加坡
entire network: 7 Posts
Posted: Friday, November 02, 2007 - 04:01 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Hi bro dun really know the color code but if memory doesnt fail me its a green, brown camo scheme!

i think the closest we can get is using the SEA camo scheme FS30219(Brown); FS34079(Dark Green) FS34102(Green) for the belly color it's a very light grey ... this scheme also applies for our KC-130(Early and late version) & F-5E(Early version).

eerie
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
Posted: Thursday, November 08, 2007 - 05:48 PM UTC
I m building a 75mm Ducted Fan A-4 Skyhawk, i was hoping to paint it in Local Green camou color. Thus i need to spray it, was hoping to find the TS code for the spray.
Nevertheless, the RC community doesn t know anybody who have the correct color mix except that japanese guy who build planes and i heard he charge a bomb..
zukor
Visit this Community
Singapore / 新加坡
entire network: 7 Posts
Posted: Saturday, November 10, 2007 - 02:27 AM UTC
wah brother... flying EDF neh... LOL...
hmmm... u got an airbrush settled liao loh... hehehe... the colors are available from gunze sanyo.... only the brown is a little bit off.... DIY lah.. anyway japanese guy gets ppl frm his shop to do it... even u pass it to him personally....
eerie
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
Posted: Sunday, November 11, 2007 - 02:20 PM UTC

Quoted Text

wah brother... flying EDF neh... LOL...
hmmm... u got an airbrush settled liao loh... hehehe... the colors are available from gunze sanyo.... only the brown is a little bit off.... DIY lah.. anyway japanese guy gets ppl frm his shop to do it... even u pass it to him personally....

I have tested the 3 colors on a small Fujimi 1/72 A-4E, well lets just say its a mess, so i painted it all white, and gonna mask it for the Black Knights color. So i guess my EDF will also be in that color.
 _GOTOTOP