_GOTOBOTTOM
 Community Forum: Ireland
Want to meet up with modelers in your country or region? This is the place.
swap back issues
stephen8718
Visit this Community
Carlow, Ireland
entire network: 6 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Sunday, September 30, 2007 - 09:07 AM UTC
hi guys just wondering if any of you are interested in swapping some back issues of Military in Scale or the new Model Military International for some back issues of Scale Aviation Modeller International.after seeing some of the fab pics on the site i would like to try some armour modelling for a change.thanks
Plasticbattle
Visit this Community
Donegal, Ireland
entire network: 9,763 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,351 Posts
Posted: Sunday, September 30, 2007 - 09:29 AM UTC
Hi Stephen. Welcome to Armorama.
Personally, back issues of an avaition magazine wouldn´t interest me at all. But if you look at both these magazine´s webpages, you may be able to buy back issues. I would also recommend you place this in the general Buy/sell/trade forum, where there may be more interest. Theres not a lot of Irish here so its a pretty small response field. In the general forum, maybe more of the English guys would snap at this offer, as a lot of the seem to swap over more, to different areas of modelling!
Plasticbattle
Visit this Community
Donegal, Ireland
Posted: Sunday, September 30, 2007 - 09:31 AM UTC
Hi again Stephen. If you let us know what armour you´re actually interested in, I might be able to help you with references and the likes (WW2), and you could hold onto your mags.
stephen8718
Visit this Community
Carlow, Ireland
Posted: Monday, October 01, 2007 - 09:05 AM UTC
hi frank.thank you very much for your advice.itsalso a space issue that is making me trade plus seeing all those brilliant pics of the armour.thank you very much for your offer of refrence material.it will be mainly ww2 that i will be going for.once again many thanks and best of luck.
stephen
Plasticbattle
Visit this Community
Donegal, Ireland
Posted: Monday, October 01, 2007 - 09:42 AM UTC
No problems. Just let us know what you´ve decided to start with, and Im sure you´ll get all the help you want/need.
stephen8718
Visit this Community
Carlow, Ireland
Posted: Tuesday, October 02, 2007 - 07:34 AM UTC
dear frank will let you know when i am going to start.models are in the post,so hopefully in about 4-5 weeks will be able to get going
thanks
stephen.
 _GOTOTOP