_GOTOBOTTOM
 Community Forum: Kaki Model Malaysia
Want to meet up with modelers in your country or region? This is the place.
54mm METAL KNIGHT
HauntedTank
Visit this Community
Georgetown, Malaysia
entire network: 175 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Saturday, September 29, 2007 - 05:38 PM UTC
Hi

He's a cheap. From St Petersburg and all one piece metal.

HT
slodder
Visit this Community
North Carolina, United States
entire network: 11,718 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,584 Posts
Posted: Saturday, September 29, 2007 - 11:31 PM UTC
I just got done looking through your three threads, hello, william bonny and this one. Gotta say - great work.
The flesh tones are fantastic on all of them.
Tarok
Visit this Community
Victoria, Australia
entire network: 10,889 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,373 Posts
Posted: Sunday, September 30, 2007 - 08:19 AM UTC
Hi there,

Wonderful work. You really should share this with the members of Historicus Forma, I think they'll enjoy ur work as much as I have.

Rudi
beachbum
Visit this Community
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
entire network: 1,735 Posts
Posted: Sunday, September 30, 2007 - 01:48 PM UTC
Quite a suprise to find you Scott and Rudi here in this neck of the woods. I'll see whether I can get old Patrick here to pop into HF once in a while Rudi. I haven't heard from Patrick for a while too as he does figure painting as a full time job.

Btw Patrick, I wrote some comments in the 'other' thread.
slodder
Visit this Community
North Carolina, United States
entire network: 11,718 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,584 Posts
Posted: Sunday, September 30, 2007 - 10:38 PM UTC
CK, I guess I try to get 'all over' this network. It's like Christmas or a Holiday when you open a thread you may get a great surprise - like this one.
HauntedTank
Visit this Community
Georgetown, Malaysia
Posted: Monday, October 01, 2007 - 07:04 AM UTC

Quoted Text

I just got done looking through your three threads, hello, william bonny and this one. Gotta say - great work.
The flesh tones are fantastic on all of them.

Thanks, Scott.

Cheers
Patrick
HauntedTank
Visit this Community
Georgetown, Malaysia
Posted: Monday, October 01, 2007 - 07:13 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Hi there,

Wonderful work. You really should share this with the members of Historicus Forma, I think they'll enjoy ur work as much as I have.

Rudi

Thanks, Rudi. I'm a bit PC challenged. How do I post pics in Historicus Forma ? I already have a gallery in Armorama. There's a drop down field in the upload photos page. So many. Which one do I choose to post my pics if they're to go where you suggested ? Also, the monthly comp looks interesting. Can I enter those I've done earlier ? If not then the knight is out since it was completed towards the end of September.

Cheers
Patrick
Graywolf
Staff MemberSenior Editor
HISTORICUS FORMA
Visit this Community
Izmir, Turkey / Türkçe
entire network: 6,405 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,013 Posts
Posted: Monday, October 01, 2007 - 06:04 PM UTC
Hi Patrick,
congrats for the very nice painting on that one piece figure. I agree you should display your figures in Historicus Forma and enter Figure of the Month competition.
To make it clear ; you dont have a gallery in Armorama,you have a gallery in Kitmaker.net. That means you can easily use all these photos in all sites of Kitmaker. You can go to Historicus Forma and make a post there same as you do in this forum. About Seil Figure of the month competition;
please read this link for details.
Bestest regards
beachbum
Visit this Community
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
entire network: 1,735 Posts
Posted: Monday, October 01, 2007 - 07:13 PM UTC
Patrick did you get my email yesterday on how to get on to Historicus Forma? I sent it to your tm.net account as well as your streamyx.

Since this pics are from your Photobucket as well as your Kitmaker just post the pics by starting a thread in Historicus Forma as you would in our Malaysian Community forum here. Exactly the same as you did for this thread except on Historicus Forma which can be simply reached by clicking on the button shown to the right of Armorama at the top of the page. Log on using the same callsign and password and your off to the races.
HauntedTank
Visit this Community
Georgetown, Malaysia
Posted: Thursday, October 04, 2007 - 07:23 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Hi Patrick,
congrats for the very nice painting on that one piece figure. I agree you should display your figures in Historicus Forma and enter Figure of the Month competition.
To make it clear ; you dont have a gallery in Armorama,you have a gallery in Kitmaker.net. That means you can easily use all these photos in all sites of Kitmaker. You can go to Historicus Forma and make a post there same as you do in this forum. About Seil Figure of the month competition;
please read this link for details.
Bestest regards

Thanks. I just went there and seems easy enough to navigate. Will post a few pics when I'm free. I hope to be able to start on a figure for the comp.

All the best
Patrick
HauntedTank
Visit this Community
Georgetown, Malaysia
Posted: Thursday, October 04, 2007 - 07:27 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Patrick did you get my email yesterday on how to get on to Historicus Forma? I sent it to your tm.net account as well as your streamyx.

Since this pics are from your Photobucket as well as your Kitmaker just post the pics by starting a thread in Historicus Forma as you would in our Malaysian Community forum here. Exactly the same as you did for this thread except on Historicus Forma which can be simply reached by clicking on the button shown to the right of Armorama at the top of the page. Log on using the same callsign and password and your off to the races.

Thanks CK, tm.net is kaput. gmail ( patred1 ) is what I use now. Will do as you guys suggested when I'm free. Can't seem to change my e-mail here so I'm not getting reply notifications. Have to check every now and then.

Cheers
Patrick
 _GOTOTOP