Local, Regional, or International.
AMPS West (USA) 2008
Finch
Visit this Community
New York, United States
entire network: 411 Posts
KitMaker Network: 134 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, August 29, 2007 - 12:58 PM UTC
This past week, AMPS sent a crew of volunteers to the IPMS-USA convention to gauge interest in a west-coast USA regional show.

I am happy to report that the response was overwhelmingly positive and we have entered the planning phase for "AMPS West 2008".

I can't guarantee the show will happen until we proceed further with that planning, but we should know soon. The goal will be to put on a one-day AMPS show near the west coast of the US sometime around Sep-Oct 2008.

If you are an armor, figure or diorama builder and are interested in getting involved in show planning, OR a vendor interested in participating in the show, please contact me or Jim Lewis, AMPS VP West. Our contact info is:

Jim Lewis: [email protected]
Me: [email protected]

What we need is guys willing to work as a team to host a great show. You don't need to be an AMPS member to compete in this show, but you do need to be a member to work on the show team. What the heck, with the 44-page US halftracks special issue of AMPS Boresight coming out soon, you'll probably want to join anyway.

Danny Egan
President
AMPS
http://www.amps-armor.org
 _GOTOTOP