_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
Anyone bought from luckymodel?
madwolf
Visit this Community
Illinois, United States
entire network: 258 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Saturday, August 25, 2007 - 05:01 PM UTC
How long did it take to ship on average?
I placed an order a week ago and it has not shipped yet. One of the items shows as "available" (as opposed to IN STOCK) so I'm guessing that is the problem.
Erik67
Visit this Community
Buskerud, Norway
entire network: 1,871 Posts
KitMaker Network: 376 Posts
Posted: Saturday, August 25, 2007 - 07:09 PM UTC
You answered your own question. It usually takes some time with stuff marked "available".

Erik
DeskJockey
Visit this Community
Virginia, United States
entire network: 1,558 Posts
KitMaker Network: 376 Posts
Posted: Sunday, August 26, 2007 - 12:08 AM UTC
As Erik said, items marked "available" take a while to ship, because they are not currently in stock. I've ordered hundred of dollars of items from them and will do so again--they are very reliable and customer friendly. If you want to get more info, use the contact feature on your order on their web site--they will reply promptly to your question.

If you want a little more reassurance, do a search here on Armorama--this issue has come up several times when folks are confused by the "available" label on items.
vanhall
Visit this Community
Groningen, Netherlands
entire network: 406 Posts
KitMaker Network: 13 Posts
Posted: Sunday, August 26, 2007 - 05:03 AM UTC

Quoted Text

How long did it take to ship on average?
I placed an order a week ago and it has not shipped yet. One of the items shows as "available" (as opposed to IN STOCK) so I'm guessing that is the problem.

I've had a lot of stuff from them and I've never been disappointed.Shipping's mostly done within a few days.
I did have the same situation with my last order as you have now. 5 items,4 in stock and 1 available.After 7 days they e-mailed me saying they had shipped the 4 in stock items and back-ordered the 1 item..they also give me the option to cancel the 1 item if I wished..
If you don't hear from them soon just e-mail,they're very helpful, and ask them to ship the 'in stock' items if you don't want to wait.
 _GOTOTOP