_GOTOBOTTOM
Buy, Sell or Trade
This forum is for all selling and buying related topics.
Most EXCELLENT Trader Alert !!
AIRBORNEDAD
Visit this Community
North Carolina, United States
entire network: 57 Posts
KitMaker Network: 51 Posts
Posted: Saturday, August 04, 2007 - 11:37 AM UTC
Just wanted to let everyone know and give a couple of "COOL ONES" to VADSTER (Alex) for a GREAT deal we just completed. No song, no dance no BS, just GREAT SERVICE !! The package arrived today and the mailman actually GOT OUT of his truck (Shock City} and brought the box straight to my door !!

Anyway. I opened it up and got exactly what I had paid for PLUS AN EXTRA ADDED FREEBIE" along with the deal.

THANKS Alex, I really appreciate your thoughtfulness and speed, you a "REAL TROOPER" in my book !! If I can ever help you, just let me know !!

All The Best My Friend,

ABD
Vadster
Visit this Community
Tennessee, United States
entire network: 987 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Saturday, August 04, 2007 - 01:28 PM UTC
It is the least I could do for taking too long with getting your figures to you in a timely manner and for that I do apologize. Thank you for the positve words.
KoSprueOne
Visit this Community
Myanmar
entire network: 4,011 Posts
KitMaker Network: 879 Posts
Posted: Saturday, August 04, 2007 - 02:06 PM UTC
Interesting topic thread. There could be a subject catagory regarding good deals and members. That way we can all see and hear who is cool and who sucks. I've already requested a couple things that I needed and got them from cool members. Also, I've answered a few requests for stuff needed. A list of who's cool and who sucks would be invited and read by me.

I know there are posts topics that I've been reading about who are not cool from here to e ba y. Very helpful info in my opinion. I know there are risks involved with giving my name and address to someone I technically don't even know.

This list or sticky or forum catagory can have a disclaimer attached, not holding responsible the host website for accuracy of this list, for example.

_GOTOTOP