_GOTOBOTTOM
Buy, Sell or Trade: Trade Only
For those looking to trade kits or items only.
resin conversion sets F/T
M-60-A3
Visit this Community
Ohio, United States
entire network: 808 Posts
KitMaker Network: 326 Posts
Posted: Friday, August 03, 2007 - 05:33 AM UTC
Hello All,
Have the following for trade in the U.S. only.

Coree

Sherman Crab Mk. I, kit # CE-3503 (1/35th scale) for Dragon M4A4.
Parts list calls for two parts of # 26, but the instructions S-E-E-M-S to indicate that only one part of # 26 is required. All other parts are accounted for. Although the set should build in to a complete conversion, there is NO GUARANTEE.

Verlinden

Sherman MI dozer, kit # 646 (1/35th scale) for Tamiya M4A3. This set is complete.

T1E3 Mineroller, kit # 827 (1/35th scale) for Italeri M4A1. This set is complete.

Here's what I'm looking to do. I'd like to trade all 3 for Tamiya M1A1's (this includes the 105MM version) and M2/3 Bradleys Not looking for any O.I.F. Bradleys, M1A2's or plow equipped Abrams.
Would like to do a 6 for 3. Will consider started kits as long as they are complete and the work is neat. Bradleys do not need to have the interior parts but all external parts need to be present.
I also have a Tamiya M4A3, 35122 sealed for the Dozer kit.
A Dragon M4A4, 6035 sealed for the Crab kit.
A Dragon M4A1, 6083 (Operation Cobra, 76MM W) opened but all bags factory sealed and complete for the Mineroller.
If you would like to try and work out a more extensive trade, we can work on a 6 (3 plastic, 3 resin) for, make offer.
The Abrams and Bradleys are necessary for the resin sets, but will consider other Tamiya kits (Tigers, Lee/Grant, Stuarts and ?) if we are looking to deal on a plastic/resin set.
I will not trade any plastic kits by themselves.
I realize I'm not the best at expressing myself, so if you are interested, please contact me offline.
I'm in Ohio at zip 43070.
I will consider each offer on it's own merits. This means I will not necessarily accept the first ( or any) offer.
Thanks for looking.
Joe

568armor
Visit this Community
Ohio, United States
entire network: 35 Posts
KitMaker Network: 33 Posts
Posted: Friday, August 03, 2007 - 10:49 AM UTC
hew old man come see me sometime
M-60-A3
Visit this Community
Ohio, United States