_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Newbie from Florida!
RoGarHobbies
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 29 Posts
KitMaker Network: 17 Posts
Posted: Sunday, July 15, 2007 - 02:15 AM UTC
Hello Everyone,

Have been visiting this sight for sometime and finally decided to sign up. I have to say this is one incredible site, there are so many really tallented modelers here.
Anyway, I have been modeling seriously for about 20 years or so, since about 1987. I actually built my first kit back in the late 70's as a child, but a little here and there. But don't let the amount of time building fool you, I am not any where near as good as most should be after 20 years, but like to still try.
I reside in Florida with my wife of 15 years and two Yellow Labs (Turner & Sonny). I work for a Dutch Company called Seatrade Reefer Charting. Have been in the maritime industrie for 20 years and still love it. I as well just resently started an Ebaystore to start selling models call RoGar Hobbies. To me selling is just as much a hobby as a business as I am not planning on getting rich from it.
I like to build everything, but my favorates are 1/48 scale aircraft of all time periods as well as 1/35 scale armor. I tend to shift back and forth, but find the armor more enjoyable due to the weathering effects one can achive.

Well hope I didn't bore anyone. I sure I will learn a lot from this site and hope to be able to give back something as well.

Kind Regards,
Robert Garelli
flipper21
Visit this Community
Delaware, United States
entire network: 268 Posts
KitMaker Network: 120 Posts
Posted: Sunday, July 15, 2007 - 02:45 AM UTC
Hi Robert, welcome to the club. Post some pics of your models when you get a chance. Good luck with your E-bay store and enjoy the site...Vince
Visit this Community
England - East Midlands, United Kingdom
entire network: 2,864 Posts
KitMaker Network: 138 Posts
Posted: Friday, July 20, 2007 - 01:34 AM UTC
Hello Robert and welcome aboard.

Steve
CaptainA
Visit this Community
Indiana, United States
entire network: 3,117 Posts
KitMaker Network: 204 Posts
Posted: Friday, July 20, 2007 - 08:52 AM UTC
Welcome. When you get a chance, you should participate in some of the campaigns. They are a lot of fun.
RoGarHobbies
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 29 Posts
KitMaker Network: 17 Posts
Posted: Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 12:58 AM UTC
Thanks guys.

Vince, will do, but where?

Carl, yes sir will do!

Regards
flipper21
Visit this Community
Delaware, United States
entire network: 268 Posts
KitMaker Network: 120 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, July 25, 2007 - 06:37 AM UTC
Hi Robert, You can post pictures of your armor in the Armor/AFV section. Your plane photos can go in the Aeroscale section(top left of the homepage). I don't know how to download pictures yet...I'm alittle slow w/ the computer stuff ....Vince
 _GOTOTOP