_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
1/350 Trumpeter Massachusetts In Stock
BrandonLowe
Visit this Community
Georgia, United States
entire network: 62 Posts
KitMaker Network: 46 Posts
Posted: Thursday, July 12, 2007 - 04:09 AM UTC
Hello,

It has been a while since I have posted here. We are just a few weeks away from launching our brand new website that will allow our customers to create a customer account, have more advanced options for searching, be able to more easily access your shopping cart, account information and more.

We are also moving into a new store because we have outgrown our 700 Square Foot store. Now you will be able to come in to our brand new 3000 Square Foot store located right next to our current location at 102 West Lamar Street.

Now, on with the important news. The long awaited 1/350 Massachusetts from Trumpeter is finally here, finally available for order, and we are shipping them!

We have over a year's worth of pre-orders for this kit, so please be patient as we fill all of our orders as the orders were placed. We should be able to have all of our current orders shipped out by the end of next week.

The Massachusetts is available for ordering on our website now so you may place new orders for it.

If you have a 1/350 USS Alabama on order with us, but you wish to have the Massachusetts instead so you can finally have this battleship, please email me at [email protected] with your Name and Order number requesting this change and we will have your Mass. shipped out now. If you do with to wait for the Alabama, the expected release date according to the USA importer for Trumpeter is November, 2007.

We also have available the 1/350 Tamiya I400 Japanese Navy Submarine, and also the new 1/700 USS Dwight D. Eisenhower CVN69 Aircraft Carrier 1978.

Thank you,
Brandon Lowe
 _GOTOTOP