_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
New to this site
retiredvet
entire network: 4 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, July 03, 2007 - 12:30 AM UTC
Hello everyone, my name is Andy Glessner and I am a retired U.S Army Tank Commander and Platoon Sergeant. I've been modeling well over 25, and have won several awards. I haven’t posted any of my work on the web site, lack of time, but I do have my own site and if you want to you are more than welcome to take a look. I live in Germany and am a member of the German model club “Camouflage" and am still a member of MMCL out of Kentucky. As you can see from my site my interest is WW2 German armor, but I do need color and therefore the figures. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to do so.
Bye
tanks4you.de
Sabot
entire network: 12,596 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,557 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, July 03, 2007 - 12:33 AM UTC
Welcome, we have a couple of MMCL members here, myself and MSG Art Summit. Pete Gay pops in once in a while too.
retiredvet
entire network: 4 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, July 03, 2007 - 12:40 AM UTC
Hi
I don’t remember you, but I left KY in December 2001, so I guess you joined afterwards, great to hear from you. I know Pete is a pop up kind of guy, it’s harder to get a reply from him then it is to find a camel without fleas. He is somewhere around the Kaiserslautern area, I think.
Andy
CaptainA
Visit this Community
Indiana, United States
entire network: 3,117 Posts
KitMaker Network: 204 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, July 18, 2007 - 01:03 AM UTC
Welcome.

I dont remember you but we probably ate a lot of the same dirt, or, since you obviously spent some time in the area, Kentucky Clay. Post some pics. We love pics here. It is easier than reading
 _GOTOTOP