_GOTOBOTTOM
 Community Forum: The Bush Telegraph
Want to meet up with modelers in your country or region? This is the place.
So how many from WA here
Volksjager
Visit this Community
Western Australia, Australia
entire network: 3 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2 Posts
Posted: Monday, June 11, 2007 - 08:48 PM UTC
Hiya Everyone,

Just found this website and love it! So though I would ask if there are anymore WA folks in here. In particular anyone from Perth & Districts modeling club? I have just started up modeling again after a 6 or so year break and am quite interested in joining a club.

Anyways my name is Jason, live in Perth WA, work as a builder. As I said I have had a long break from the models when I had a play with Automobiles and other things but my partner suggested I get back into it again about 2 months ago and I just cant get enough. Anyways happy to have found this place and having a chat with like minded people

Regards
Jason
loosehead
Visit this Community
entire network: 18 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Saturday, June 16, 2007 - 06:58 PM UTC
Hey Jason
Welcome back to the fold .There is a few guys around but because of the sunny days, not on the computers. I'm a figure man myself, belong to the Historical figure soc here in Perth. If you are unaware the WASMEX show is on in Sep 8th & 9th if memory serves . Local clubs and model shops should know more, anyway welcome ...............

Chris
sabredog
Visit this Community
entire network: 607 Posts
KitMaker Network: 6 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, August 08, 2007 - 07:18 PM UTC
Hi Jason. I just joined Armorama myself.

Another Perth resident, living south of the river

WASMEx is indeed on the 8th - 9th September at the South Perth Recreation Centre.

cheers

Mike
 _GOTOTOP