_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
New to site
dannyarizona
Visit this Community
Kansas, United States
entire network: 52 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, February 21, 2007 - 11:27 PM UTC
Hello everyone!

I have been wondering around the site for some time now. I must say it is a truly incredible site. I haven't found a better site that is filled with as much info and inspriation as this one.

I have been modeling since the early 80's. I took a break from it while I was in the Army for 8.5 years. I returned to the hobby in late 2000. I have recently moved to Kingman, AZ. where I now have a spare room to "get away" from the outside world. It wasn't until recently that I really got into the whole modeling scene. In the past it was build it straight out of the box, and that was it. The wealth of knowledge of resources on the net have really helped me out. I'm in the process of building my first diorama, It's been a on going project for about a year now.

I will be posting pics of my work in the other sections soon. Again thanks to a lot of you that I have gotten the inspriation from.
05Sultan
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 2,870 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,044 Posts
Posted: Thursday, February 22, 2007 - 08:39 AM UTC
Welcome Danny!! Always good to see another returnee to the hobby.Benn back since '99 or so myself and am still wrangling over a 'hobby room' with SWMBO.Always have fun,y'hear?!
Cheers!
dannyarizona
Visit this Community
Kansas, United States
entire network: 52 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Monday, February 26, 2007 - 08:18 AM UTC
I understand about the wrangling with another about a hobby room. This is a first of actually having a room devoted for the hobby.

It's all about the fun.
gbkirsch
Visit this Community
Ohio, United States
entire network: 627 Posts
KitMaker Network: 81 Posts
Posted: Monday, February 26, 2007 - 08:48 AM UTC
Not just an extra room but your "Inner Sanctum"...

Welcome,

Gary
Grumpyoldman
Staff MemberConsigliere
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 15,338 Posts
KitMaker Network: 5,072 Posts
Posted: Monday, February 26, 2007 - 03:41 PM UTC
Welcome Aboard Danny,
always nice to seeing someone returning to the hobby.
 _GOTOTOP