TV, Movies, and Games
Talk about TV, Movies, Gaming or anything entertainment related.
The Last Full Measure.
PfcGreen
Visit this Community
Washington, United States
entire network: 103 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Thursday, February 06, 2003 - 11:46 AM UTC
I read recently, that early work on the film version of 'The Last Full Measure' has begun, this would be the sequel to Gods and Generals and Gettysburg. And would introduce a few new characters including Grant, Sheriden and Sherman. The last one William T. Sherman will be most interesting for me to see on the big screen since I am a descendant of his, I am a 6th great nephew of the General. It'll be cool to be able to (after the are all released on dvd) sit down and watch them all, see the war from start to finish.
shermanfreak
Visit this Community
Alberta, Canada
entire network: 380 Posts
Posted: Thursday, February 06, 2003 - 04:11 PM UTC
I also heard that they were jumping right into this one too.....another movie to look forward to.
1stsgt
Visit this Community
Louisiana, United States
entire network: 173 Posts
KitMaker Network: 114 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, June 10, 2003 - 05:17 PM UTC

Quoted Text

I read recently, that early work on the film version of 'The Last Full Measure' has begun, this would be the sequel to Gods and Generals and Gettysburg. And would introduce a few new characters including Grant, Sheriden and Sherman. The last one William T. Sherman will be most interesting for me to see on the big screen since I am a descendant of his, I am a 6th great nephew of the General. It'll be cool to be able to (after the are all released on dvd) sit down and watch them all, see the war from start to finish.

We started on the movie after we finished Gods & Generals, in which i play a very very small part, since i am a civil war reenactor. The only problem i have with these is the money Ted Turner, who married a traitor named Jane Fonda, i am a Vietnam Veteran and pround of it, but i still cannot forgive her for her actions. During Gettysburg, a bunch of us reenactors turn our backs on them.
blaster76
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 8,985 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,270 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, June 10, 2003 - 06:32 PM UTC
They are divorced now, so you can let Teddy off the hook. But never ever let Hanoi Jane forget!!!!!!!!!! I reinacted several years ago, didn't make the flickers but knew lots of the Gettysburg reinacters. My group went and saw it on the big screen in Fort Worth we caused quite a commotion when we recognize one of the fellows. I don't think the rest of the audience appreciated our howling at the guy.
Whiskey
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 1,038 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, June 11, 2003 - 05:21 AM UTC

Quoted Text

who married a traitor named Jane Fonda

Sorry I didnt catch this one.What did she do?