TV, Movies, and Games
Talk about TV, Movies, Gaming or anything entertainment related.
Star Trek: Nemesis - A Flop?!?
GunTruck
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 5,885 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,405 Posts
Posted: Friday, December 13, 2002 - 11:23 AM UTC
Star Trek: Nemesis

I won't be able to check out the movie this weekend - so someone chime in here to counter this poor review, please...

Gunnie
Epi
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 3,586 Posts
KitMaker Network: 453 Posts
Posted: Friday, December 13, 2002 - 11:42 AM UTC
Gunnie,
I learned never to listen to the reviews. You should see some of the movis they say are good. Anyways, I am going to try and see it tomorrow while I am at Drill. It should be s slow drill weekend since it is our company Christmas party weekend.
If not, I am looking forward to here comments form anybody else, but dont give away the whole movie.
Sabot
entire network: 12,596 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,557 Posts
Posted: Friday, December 13, 2002 - 01:42 PM UTC
I just got back from the movie, saw the 4:00 show. I liked it, good space battle, hand to hand/phaser-to-phaser fighting. Go see it for yourself. Star Trek movies are aimed at the fans who will see Star Trek XXI, XX!!, XXIII, etc. It's billed as the final mission.
PfcGreen
Visit this Community
Washington, United States
entire network: 103 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Friday, December 13, 2002 - 01:57 PM UTC

Quoted Text

I just got back from the movie, saw the 4:00 show. I liked it, good space battle, hand to hand/phaser-to-phaser fighting. Go see it for yourself. Star Trek movies are aimed at the fans who will see Star Trek XXI, XX!!, XXIII, etc. It's billed as the final mission.

Perhaps they will pass the torch? to another crew....as they did with the old group.
REMF11M
Visit this Community
Armed Forces Europe, United States
entire network: 181 Posts
Posted: Monday, December 30, 2002 - 05:12 AM UTC
Deep Space Nine: The Movie??? It would be to bad as long as it's not on the station all the time and they keep Worf.

avukich
Visit this Community
Virginia, United States
entire network: 760 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, December 31, 2002 - 03:05 AM UTC
I saw it a couple of days ago and thought that it was pretty good. It wasn't "The Wrath of Khan", but it wasn't bad either. If you like Star Trek, you are most likely going to like this movie.