TV, Movies, and Games
Talk about TV, Movies, Gaming or anything entertainment related.
Best Star Trek TNG Season!
armorguy
Visit this Community
United States
entire network: 269 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Thursday, September 01, 2005 - 08:45 AM UTC
I haven't seen The Next Generation in so long! I used to love that show back in the day. I'm thinking about getting one of the boxed sets...even though they are mucho $$$. For all of you hardcore Star Trek TNG watchers out there who actually know which episondes are in which seasons, which season do you think is the very best?

Thanks for your opinions!
ShermiesRule
Visit this Community
Michigan, United States
entire network: 5,409 Posts
Posted: Thursday, September 01, 2005 - 12:44 PM UTC
I don't know my TNG well enough to know seasons but I liked the cliff hanger and season premiere Best of Both Worlds
armorguy
Visit this Community
United States
Posted: Friday, September 02, 2005 - 01:06 AM UTC

Quoted Text

I don't know my TNG well enough to know seasons but I liked the cliff hanger and season premiere Best of Both Worlds

That was a good one...no doubt about that! From doing some digging around, it looks like that was at the end of Season 3, start of Season 4.
armorguy
Visit this Community
United States
Posted: Monday, September 12, 2005 - 01:41 AM UTC
Well guys,

I ended up getting the 3rd season of Star Trek: The Next Generation. I watched the first disk (4 episodes) so far and it's awesome! I forgot how much I enjoyed this show!

By the way, for anybody that is ever interested in purchasing any seasons of the Star Trek shows, I bought it from SamsClub.com (must have a membership) and it saved me some bucks.