_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
more of a re introduction!
Mar-74
Visit this Community
Western Australia, Australia
entire network: 679 Posts
KitMaker Network: 166 Posts
Posted: Sunday, July 24, 2005 - 02:38 PM UTC
Hi all,
This is more of a re introduction than introduction, but seems the appropriate place. Been a while since i posted on this site, but im back again finally. Since my last post i've been working in Mosul Iraq in close protection so if any og you guys are working on that area and need some photos give me a shout. I have too many to post and have photos of the both wars and more recently from the insurgency.
Still not modelling as yet as ive just arrived in Australia and waiting for my kit to arrive. Itching to start though!
cheers,
Martin
fanai
Visit this Community
Queensland, Australia
entire network: 2,654 Posts
KitMaker Network: 292 Posts
Posted: Sunday, July 24, 2005 - 06:59 PM UTC
Welcome home bro, Glad to have you back in one piece- stuff the politics cause that is what is important-you guys need support - spent 2 long with senior WO's as a Civi at HQ 1MD to forget that.
Hope to see your work and if you can Qld has its big modelling w/e coming up on 27/28 aug in Brisbane love to see ya
Ian
TedMamere
Visit this Community
Moselle, France
entire network: 5,653 Posts
KitMaker Network: 760 Posts
Posted: Sunday, July 24, 2005 - 07:04 PM UTC
Hello Martin!

It's good to have you back again! More than one year without Armorama and modeling! That must have been very hard! :-)

To be serious, its just good you returned safely and I think your family must be very happy about that! So does the Armorama family as well!

Jean-Luc
Mar-74
Visit this Community
Western Australia, Australia
entire network: 679 Posts
KitMaker Network: 166 Posts
Posted: Sunday, July 24, 2005 - 08:18 PM UTC
Thanks guys,
dont think i will be able to make it to the w/e in Brisbane as i have a wedding and a move to perth coming u in the next few months but send me the details and i'll try. would be great to get to see the expo.
generalzod
Visit this Community
United States
entire network: 3,172 Posts
KitMaker Network: 612 Posts
Posted: Monday, July 25, 2005 - 10:59 AM UTC
Welcome back my fellow pig (++) (++)
ShermiesRule
Visit this Community
Michigan, United States
entire network: 5,409 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts