_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Feedback
zoomie50
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 358 Posts
KitMaker Network: 164 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, March 23, 2005 - 09:27 PM UTC
Hello all
I,m new to all this. I have some finsihed pieces and would lke a little feedback as to any improvements I can make. I like armor WW2, Viet Nam & modern, I also like figures, aircraft , some sci-fi and real spacecraft. I'm an aircraft mech by trade
I have no idea as to how I upload pics,. When I do the pics uploaded I would deeply appreciate any and all comments on my work. As long as it's constructive,lol.
Jerry
steeldog51
Visit this Community
England - East Anglia, United Kingdom
entire network: 1,114 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Thursday, March 24, 2005 - 01:03 AM UTC
Welcome to Armorama mate ! we have the most helpful bunch of chaps here than anywhere else on the net ! i'm sure I speak for all of the chaps when I say we'd loveto se your work , uploading pictures is easy ,simply go into the "my account" section on top of the screen , then click on my Gallery Images then simply Browse your sytem and upload them ,then when you want to add them to a forum post ( You may know this already?) but just click [img] then copy the entire title from under your photo in your gallery , remember to copy Everything! including the [IMG] bits to
, look forwr to seeing your work mate enjoy the site! and once again a very warm welcome !
K
Blade48mrd
Visit this Community
Washington, United States
entire network: 1,185 Posts
KitMaker Network: 224 Posts
Posted: Thursday, March 24, 2005 - 01:36 AM UTC
zoomie50 -

Welcome to Armorama. As you'll find, it is the best place to be for sharing anything associated with this great hobby. Armorama is like a big helpful family when it comes to giving help, support, advice and anything you need to expand your modeling knowledge. Just a grat bunch of unselfish and caring people who want to share their modeling experiences and techniques. Anxious to hear more from you,

Blade48mrd
 _GOTOTOP