TV, Movies, and Games
Talk about TV, Movies, Gaming or anything entertainment related.
summer season 2004
blaster76
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 8,985 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,270 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, June 23, 2004 - 11:30 AM UTC
Me, I'm looking to see Spiderman 2 and Arthur. Hope they put out dvd of the Alamo, Van Helsing, and Troy pretty soon too. What's everyone else waiting for?
Moezilla
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 1,161 Posts
KitMaker Network: 533 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, June 23, 2004 - 03:17 PM UTC
Spidey for sure, not too crazy about King Arthur as I've been hearing they've changed it around a lot and made it very 'modern'. Doesn't hurt though that they have that little cutie Keira Knightley in it. lol
Halfyank
Visit this Community
Colorado, United States
entire network: 5,221 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,983 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, June 23, 2004 - 03:24 PM UTC
My wife and I really like Tom Hanks so we're probably go see The Terminal. Spidey 2 sounds really good, we're probably see it and Shrek 2 in theaters. The res, we'll wait for the DVD. I've mixed feelings about King Arthur. I really like Bernard Cromwell's Warlord series that takes the Arthur legends and puts them into a more historical context. Based on the trailers I've seen of the movie it looks like they tried to do that somewhat, but I don't think they pull it off as well.

blaster76
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 8,985 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,270 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, June 23, 2004 - 08:43 PM UTC
I just want to see the battle scenes on the big screen. I saw the first 2 Lord of the Rings flics on DVD but saw the last one at theatre. Sameeason for Troy and The Alamo, though I think as a Texan (lived here for a total of 18 years) it was kinda required.