TV, Movies, and Games
Talk about TV, Movies, Gaming or anything entertainment related.
Star Trek: Nemesis
GunTruck
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 5,885 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,405 Posts
Posted: Thursday, June 27, 2002 - 03:37 AM UTC
For all you Trekkers and Trekkies out there - Paramount is beginning to let out trailers and information on this December's release of Star Trek: Nemesis...

www.startrek.com

Gunnie
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
entire network: 12,571 Posts
KitMaker Network: 4,397 Posts
Posted: Thursday, June 27, 2002 - 05:15 AM UTC
Gunnie,
Thanks for the update. I would love to see the preview but once again (about the 4th time) I am having trouble installing Quicktime on my PC. I love the quality of QT (the Star Wars site was ussually where I had problems, the trailers looked great!), but this system incompatibility/install script failure stuff is for the birds.

Cheers,
Jim
GunTruck
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 5,885 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,405 Posts
Posted: Thursday, June 27, 2002 - 06:03 AM UTC
I didn't want to install QT on my system at work - I.T. REALLY hates it when we do that - so I selected the Flash 5 version instead - did you try that one?

Hearty Congrats on the Promotion too!!!

Gunnie
staff_Jim
Staff MemberPublisher
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
entire network: 12,571 Posts
KitMaker Network: 4,397 Posts
Posted: Thursday, June 27, 2002 - 07:17 AM UTC
Gunnie,
I got Quicktime to work properly. There is a link on the Apple site that basically allows you to download the whole thing in advance rather than use their normal install system. Probably my firewall was killing that version as it happened on both my machines.

And... Oh man! You have got to see the Quicktime trailer. This one looks like it may be WAY better than any of the prior movies. Of course the trailers for Insurection made it look more action packed too. I still liked it though. Just not as good as First Contact.

Cheers,
Jim