_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Hello World
Blackjack40
Visit this Community
Kansas, United States
entire network: 18 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, February 17, 2016 - 08:19 AM UTC
Hi,

Just dropping a post to introduce myself. I've been modeling for a few years, mostly Armor from WW2 to modern, thou classic sail is pretty cool, if not very frustrating. I am currently working on a M109A6 which I will drop some pictures of in another thread as it comes along.

A little about me, I'm a Field Artillery officer currently in a M109A6 unit and I did my LT time in a ABN unit with M119A2s. More then happy to offer my experience to help make models closer to real life.

Other than modeling I like wood working and attempting to brew beer. Key word attempting...

Anyway, I look forward to sharing my models and learning alot from the community.

-joe
GazzaS
Visit this Community
Queensland, Australia
entire network: 4,648 Posts
KitMaker Network: 189 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, February 17, 2016 - 12:21 PM UTC
Nice to meet you, Joe! Welcome to the forum. I'm ex-USMC artillery, having served on m-198 and M-109a3.

Gary
varanusk
Staff MemberManaging Editor
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain / Espaņa
entire network: 1,288 Posts
KitMaker Network: 337 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, February 17, 2016 - 01:20 PM UTC
Hi Joe,
Welcome to the site, I am sure that being an active crew of an M109 will be most helpful for some!

I used to build also wooden ship models, even finished a couple, but now I am just focused on armour.

Feel free to ask any question and do not forget to share photos of your works!
 _GOTOTOP