_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
New to the site but old to the hobby!
dendin54
Visit this Community
Ohio, United States
entire network: 20 Posts
KitMaker Network: 20 Posts
Posted: Sunday, November 22, 2015 - 09:14 AM UTC
Hello,
I've finally got around to becoming a member of this site. Many pals of mine from the S.O.T.H.(Society Of Tread Heads, our little group of modelers from my workplace.) have spoken of this site and speak of it often, and since I'm the geezer of the bunch, have become the first of our group to join.
Regardless I'm very excited to see what lays ahead for me and members of this bastion for armorphiles. I "left" the hobby back when Shep was (and still is in my opinion) the king of scratch building, Verlinden and On The Mark were the only game in town (other than Evergreen styrene) and Dragon had just started to make its mark in the scale model world.
I returned for a brief respite in the early 2000s when health issues kept me bed ridden
And I'm back for good and the names of MIG, Renaldi, Wilder and others are teaching me new tricks, Dragon still makes me drool and Evergreen still helps me along the way.
Anyhow, thanks for allowing me on this site and I look forward to many many MANY builds with you guys and gals help, and if I can help you, please tell me.

With highest regards and best wishes,
D. Ball

PS. THE MAIN TITLE WAS SUPPOSED TO SAY "NEW TO THE SITE BUT OLD TO THE HOBBY... damned auto-correct!!
CMOT
Staff MemberEditor-in-Chief
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
entire network: 10,954 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,873 Posts
Posted: Sunday, November 22, 2015 - 12:35 PM UTC
Hello Dennis; new, old or broken, everyone is welcome to join the party. I look forward to seeing what you bring to the party.

I have corrected the title for you.
HARV
Visit this Community
Wyoming, United States
entire network: 3,098 Posts
KitMaker Network: 899 Posts
Posted: Monday, November 23, 2015 - 04:44 AM UTC
Welcome Dennis. This is a great site with lots of helpful folks. Don't hesitate to ask any questions that you might have. Enjoy.

Randy
Thirian24
Visit this Community
Oklahoma, United States
entire network: 2,493 Posts
KitMaker Network: 147 Posts
Posted: Monday, November 30, 2015 - 10:03 AM UTC
Welcome!
 _GOTOTOP