_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Nice site
jonvan
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 170 Posts
KitMaker Network: 17 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, August 26, 2015 - 09:53 PM UTC
Hi. Nice site here, friendly helpful folks. I have been at this for a while, started way back in early 60's with AMT 3 in 1 cars, monsters The Mummy and Phantom of the Opera, Revell F4F Wildcat, B-17 Memphis Belle . I got out of it for a bit then got back into in the 80s, discovering Hasegawa, Tamiya, Italeri, Airfix and the likes. I also learned about sanding, washing kits, spray painting verses brushing and all kinds of scratch building tricks. I have done all types, aircraft, cars, armor, ships, space craft anything I could get my hands on. My favorites seem to be Naval aviation, stock cars, muscle and hot rods, WWII Japanese aircraft and early jets. I finally retired this year so I have more time to do my modelling and keep up work on my retirement home.Got lots of projects coming up so I am sure you will hear from me.---John
HARV
Visit this Community
Wyoming, United States
entire network: 3,098 Posts
KitMaker Network: 899 Posts
Posted: Friday, August 28, 2015 - 05:05 PM UTC
Welcome John. This is a great site with lots of helpful folks. Don't hesitate to ask any questions that you might have. Enjoy.

Randy
 _GOTOTOP