_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Greetings one and all!
Tractorboy
Visit this Community
Nova Scotia, Canada
entire network: 2 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1 Posts
Posted: Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 09:25 PM UTC
Good day everyone
Just thought i'd introduce myself. I'm Bob from Cornwall in the UK but currently living in Nova Scotia, Canada (willingly and loving it!). I am an ex Fleet Air Arm aircraft engineer on my 2nd Career after doing over 23 years in the Royal Navy.
I have been model making since I was knee high to a grasshopper with varying success. I like to stick to what I know ie Fleet Air Arm, but have been known to branch out into ships, vehicles and most recently civvy airliners. The only thing I haven't done yet is Sci-Fi!
I like to spread my time between kit bashing, da' family, soccer and the great outdoors (although the last one is on hold for the near future!). So thats me, now i'm off to explore the site.
Laters!
Littorio
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
entire network: 4,728 Posts
KitMaker Network: 279 Posts
Posted: Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 10:12 PM UTC
Welcome to the Kitmaker network Bob, there's a great team here. If your not already aware there is a grey button in the top left of the page 'Browse sites' this will take you to all the sites within the network, aircraft, ships, armour etc.

Take your time to look around and enjoy the sites
HARV
Visit this Community
Wyoming, United States
entire network: 3,098 Posts
KitMaker Network: 899 Posts
Posted: Monday, March 02, 2015 - 03:09 AM UTC
Welcome Bob. This a great site with lots of helpful folks. Enjoy.

Randy
 _GOTOTOP