_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
back at last
Arthur
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
entire network: 2,454 Posts
KitMaker Network: 489 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, January 07, 2014 - 01:42 AM UTC
i,m not a newbie,but been away for bit,had a wee sroke about 4 years ago and my eyesight was affected on the left side,and painting was difficult,now i am retired and can get my confidence back,and start again.my first project is a late panther by tamiya,not my normal thing,ipanted figs as rule,but the armour is nice and big,as i was usually on hisoricus formus i posted on there,but got no response,maybe i was off topic,who knows,its been awhile.
so this time before i post any pics will someone point an idiot in the right direction cheers
arthur
russamotto
Visit this Community
Utah, United States
entire network: 3,389 Posts
KitMaker Network: 625 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, January 07, 2014 - 01:46 AM UTC
Welcome back. I'm glad you are back up and getting into things again. What kind of help are you looking for with the panther? Is it general painting, modulation or oil dot, or color schemes?
Arthur
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
entire network: 2,454 Posts
KitMaker Network: 489 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, January 07, 2014 - 02:35 AM UTC
hi russ,the panther is up and running,istarted it to see if i still had the eye to hand skills,and waslooking for a forum topic to share, discuss, and get input,its been a wee while and i'm a wee bit lost
 _GOTOTOP