_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Greetings from Franconia, Germany
nng-nng
Visit this Community
Bayern, Germany
entire network: 380 Posts
KitMaker Network: 3 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, October 22, 2013 - 12:36 AM UTC
Hi mates,
have been reading the forums here for a longer time, and finaly decided to register.

I started modelling around the Age of 8, after some 1:72 stuff, I got stuck with AFVs. Quite a lot tanks, tucks and other stuff later I switched from 1:72 to 1:35 scale. I like to build the "unusual stuff", which means field modifications and conversions wich saw action in and around WWII.
Right now iŽve got a lot of stuff on my bench, two Marders, a Krupp Protze with 20mm flak, a Grille and even some more

IŽll also take part in the Anti Aircraft Campain, so maybe see you there
retiredyank
Visit this Community
Arkansas, United States
entire network: 11,610 Posts
KitMaker Network: 3,657 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, October 22, 2013 - 12:10 PM UTC
Hi Fabian. I would say "welcome to the site", but you aren't new here. I started with 1:48 aircraft and moved into cars. I've been building armor, for six years now. But, I'm transitioning back to aircraft. Don't worry too much about your shelf queens. I currently have 28 of them gathering dust. From what you are looking at, you should feel right at home with either German or Allied armor. There are some great what ifs, here. Above all else, have fun! (this is why I have so many shelf queens; I just lose interest in the final stages)
nng-nng
Visit this Community
Bayern, Germany
entire network: 380 Posts
KitMaker Network: 3 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 - 02:01 AM UTC
Hi Matt,
IŽve already added an extra shelf on my bench for those nasty unfinished kits, so I kinda solved the problem

YouŽre right, lots of nice models around here
retiredyank
Visit this Community
Arkansas, United States
entire network: 11,610 Posts
KitMaker Network: 3,657 Posts
Posted: Thursday, October 24, 2013 - 12:50 AM UTC
I had to add two 5 shelf racks to my closet. One holds my stash and the other is filled with shelf queens.
 _GOTOTOP