_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Hello Aeroscale
SkunkWorks
Visit this Community
England - North, United Kingdom
entire network: 19 Posts
KitMaker Network: 5 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, August 07, 2013 - 11:16 PM UTC
Hello Everyone here at Aeroscale,

A little about me I'm Jordan age 20 I'm an apprentice aeronautical engineer and I've just gotten back into the hobby after a long break due to my studies and doing all those things teenagers do. Currently on the workbench I have a Revell/Monogram SR-71 Blackbird and a Academy F-117 which I haven't even opened yet. If there is any WIP sections on the forum I will be happy to share my progress.

Cheers.
Littorio
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
entire network: 4,728 Posts
KitMaker Network: 279 Posts
Posted: Thursday, August 08, 2013 - 06:30 AM UTC
Welcome Jordan to the Kitmaker network and Aeroscale
Looks like you have found your way to starting a 'blog' (Build Log)

Of course if you have questions someone will be along to answer them.
Jessie_C
Visit this Community
British Columbia, Canada
entire network: 6,965 Posts
KitMaker Network: 609 Posts
Posted: Thursday, August 08, 2013 - 02:45 PM UTC
Welcome to the best modelling site on the interwebs! Unlike other places you may have encountered, we don't believe in such things as "dumb questions" The only stupid question is the one you don't ask so if there's anything puzzling you, ask away. One or more of our resident experts will gladly jump in and help you

Don't forget to explore the rest of the Kitmaker network as well as Aeroscale. There's lots of interesting things going on and no modelling technique is unique to any one genre. Our colleagues in Armorama, Model Geeks, Auto Modeller and Model Shipwrights will have things to teach you as well.
 _GOTOTOP