_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Greetings from Germany
IamTJones
Visit this Community
Niedersachsen, Germany
entire network: 128 Posts
KitMaker Network: 4 Posts
Posted: Sunday, May 12, 2013 - 06:13 AM UTC
Hey everyone,

I'm Tristan, a 21 year old ex-padbrat living in Germany and i've only recently found my love for military modeling. As a young teenager I briefly dabled in wargaming models but never anything serious until late last year when one evening whilst playing the online game "World of Tanks" I got the idea to see how many models of my favourite vehicles were available.

I was astounded to say the least and promptly sat up all night surfing through various modeling shop websites and forums. The pure quality and availability of all manner of models had me thoughraly amazed.

Now i'm here 6 months down the road and absolutely hooked. Always having a slight romance with WW2 history only amplified the addiction I have picked up and leads me to finding the research and preperation stage of any model just as thrilling as the building and painting itself.

Looking forward to my time here at Armorama!
CMOT
Staff MemberEditor-in-Chief
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
entire network: 10,954 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,873 Posts
Posted: Sunday, May 12, 2013 - 06:44 AM UTC
Welcome to the site and network Tristan. I am sure you will get some good guidance and advice here regardless of what you are building at any time.
golfermd
Visit this Community
Maryland, United States
entire network: 152 Posts
KitMaker Network: 43 Posts
Posted: Sunday, May 12, 2013 - 10:11 AM UTC
Welcome aboard Tristan.
 _GOTOTOP