_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
New teacher from South America
ScaleAirplanes
Visit this Community
Amazonas, Colombia
entire network: 2 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1 Posts
Posted: Monday, October 01, 2012 - 05:23 PM UTC
Hi everyone!

My name is Juan David, and I’m from Envigado-Colombia. I absolutely love RC airplanes, and this forum is definitely a great source for anyone who share this passion. I use to visit this forum as a guest, looking for information. Now I’m willing to be an active user, interacting with other users, giving and receiving advice.

I’ve been involved in RC hobbies for little more than 10 years. I started with nitro RC cars, but 5 years ago I met a good friend who had (and still has) an aero-modelling club named AeroEscalas. Since that, building and flying RC Airplanes became my biggest passion.

I’m currently working for AeroEscalas as teacher for the on-site aero-modelling courses. As I’m the only one who knows English in AeroEscalas’ staff, I’m also the translator for our websites and on-line courses, which we’ve called Scale Airplanes. I have several links below in my signature, for anyone who want to browse those websites, they’re really cool.

Well, I’m really happy to be part of this wonderful community.
Best regards from South America,

Juan David Mesa Parra
*Aero-Modelling Teacher, English Translator and Merchandising Director
for AeroEscalas® and ScaleAirplanes®
*For further inquiries please write to our e-mail [email protected]
or write us in our Facebook Page Facebook Page
*Aero-Modelling from Colombia to the whole world!
 _GOTOTOP