_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
New to Aeroscale
slickleg
Visit this Community
Gauteng, South Africa
entire network: 51 Posts
KitMaker Network: 6 Posts
Posted: Saturday, May 26, 2012 - 03:52 AM UTC
Hello

I'm new to the world of aircraft modeling (well new in the sense of taking it seriously) The last time i built one was around 2001 sometime i think. I remember doing an absolutely appalling job and rushing the whole project. I currently build armor and am nearly finished with my current kit (a Merkava MK4). So in the spirit of keeping things fresh I would like to build some aviation. I'm currently looking at building a Harrier, I like the gr9 and 7 and i see that Airfix do a nice looking kit of that aircraft. Sadly it's in 1/72 but then again people have said good things about that kit, So im keen.

Cheers
Jonathan
AussieReg
Staff MemberAssociate Editor
AUTOMODELER
Visit this Community
Victoria, Australia
entire network: 8,156 Posts
KitMaker Network: 593 Posts
Posted: Saturday, May 26, 2012 - 10:20 AM UTC
Welcome to Aeroscale Jonathan, you'll get a lot out of the site and have some fun here as well.

Don't be shy about posting pictures of your work, or asking any questions, there will be plenty of advice and constructive comment from the good folks here.

Cheers, D
slickleg
Visit this Community
Gauteng, South Africa
entire network: 51 Posts
KitMaker Network: 6 Posts
Posted: Sunday, May 27, 2012 - 07:10 AM UTC
Thanks Damian. This morning i went down to the local purveyor of styrene goodness and picked up an Academy 1/48 MiG29AS. I cant wait to get stuck in.

_GOTOTOP