_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Hello from Charlottesville, Virginia!
ttjt_99
Visit this Community
United States
entire network: 3 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 - 01:12 PM UTC
Hey guys! I'm 36 yrs. old and just started getting back into modeling so that I could get my 10 year old son interested in it. It's been a couple of decades for me since I last built something, but I started back up in August doing a couple of military aircraft. My son's love (and mine too) for an online game called World of Tanks got me interested in doing model armor. I must say this site is a gold mine! Everyone here seems very friendly and helpful and there's lots of constructive feedback which is great. So far, I've built a Tiger I early production tank and just finished a Panther. I don't really know what I'm doing with all the new techniques, but hope to learn as much as I can and share the joy with my son.

Take care and I hope to chat with you guys in the near future!

Trevor
BBD468
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 2,465 Posts
KitMaker Network: 55 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 - 03:46 PM UTC
Hi Trevor,

Im Gary, im 43 and like you i got back in the hobby nearly 4 years ago. hadnt built anything in 20 years. when i found this site, oh man! the wealth of info here in techniqes, History, friendliness,and advise is awsome! spend time here and you will be a better modeler. good luck to you and your son and happy modeling!

Gary
milvehfan
Visit this Community
North Carolina, United States
entire network: 2,116 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,015 Posts
Posted: Thursday, January 19, 2012 - 08:48 AM UTC
Hello and Welcome,
Not much to add, Gary's post said it all!
This is a Great site to be part of, Most of all HAVE FUN !!!

milvehfan
barron
Visit this Community
Virginia, United States
entire network: 666 Posts
KitMaker Network: 66 Posts
Posted: Sunday, January 29, 2012 - 02:22 AM UTC
Hello fellow Virginian, I to am getting into building again after not doing it for 18 years. It takes my mind off the divorce that I just went through. There is great people on this site with a wealth of knowledge and wanting to help.
 _GOTOTOP